Ratings for Dr. Nagasree Atmuri

Very thankful for Dr. Atmuri. I missed an appointment and she challenged me to be there when I needed to be. I needed that reminder. Her professionalism saw us through our bypass surgery and follow-up. Keep up the good work wherever you are, thanks!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Friendly, to the point, listens to our concerns, accurate in diagnosis.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Very good Person & Doctor, Cares about the persons wellbeing

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

We just moved from Halifax and were having trouble finding a doctor. Dianna (assistant) was very helpful and courteous in helping us. We were informed that they would be moving to Woodstock and We have been in a few times already. Dr.Atmuri is very competent in her practice from my viewpoint and very thorough in her care. I have 2 small children and she is delightful with both. My wife, me and my daughter all have complex ailments and we feel we are in good hands with Dr. Atmuri. I don't know the reasons behind all this other talk, but I am happy we found Dr. Atmuri.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

worst doctor I have seen.. She has moved and did not informed her patients. Where can we find her.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

was horrible to wait another hour afther appoiment for a vaccin. just need 1 minute for this

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

I have found with my own children that I have had to surpass her numerous times and go for a "second" opinion somewhere else. I find her very rushed when she comes to see you she just wants to get in and get out and she is very hard to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Unfortunately I feel she is not competent. I had to go to Emergency for numbness in my stomach and pains in my right side and back plus nausea. She diagnosed me with acid reflux. I questioned this as I felt strongly it was not correct. I asked her what the pain in my back had to do with acid reflux and stated I did not have any heartburn either.She replied I don't know but it's acid reflux. She gave me a prescription and sent me home. I got home and googled my symptoms and diagnosed myself with shingles. I returned to Emergency the next day and a different doctor correctly diagnosed me with shingles. By this time it was too late to get medication for the nerve endings affected and the nerves in my stomach were permanently damaged. This is my personal experience but I am aware of other situations where her "care" resulted in a child becoming critically ill. He was saved in another hospital.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011