Ratings for Dr. Peta Concannon

Dr Concannon is caring and professional and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr Concannon has been my GP for the past 25 years. She has always been thorough, caring and professional in guiding me through both joyful and tough times. Her consultations are spent listening and talking to me, not looking at a computer screen. Her network of specialists are excellent. I highly recommend Peta Concannon.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

A wonderfull caring doctor who is happy to spend a great deal of time discussing your issues .not 5 mins and out the door

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Concannon for over 20 years and have found her to be very friendly and helpful. She is professional and knowledgeable and always able to help me. Dr Concannon is a great doctor and I would highly recoomend her.

Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr Peta has cared for three generations of women in our family. She is a very good doctor and has helped us all through many health and life events.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Wonderfully helpfull, attentive, professionally sound, caring, informative, able to help me fully

Submitted April 14, 2013