Dr. James Noble

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James Noble

Really knowledgable doctor and friendly team. Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2019

Our experience with Dr. Noble and Associates were very amazing. The staff were very kind and accommodating. My 2 daughters Christianne and Bernadette were past patients of Dr. Noble and they are so proud to show up their smiles right now. I highly recommend Dr. Noble for Orthodontics treatment. Alberto Rama and Gina Rama

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

I am incredibly pleased with the care taken by the team at Orthodontics at Don Mills I’m helping me achieve my desired result. Dr Noble takes great patience and care in making sure he is fully satisfied with your result before removing the braces. I am so pleased with my perfect new smile!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

In 20 years of dealing with anyone in a professional industry this is by far the ABSOLUTE BEST customer service I have ever received. During 3 years of visitations to the office, I have never questioned their professionalism, their treatment of their patients and the handling of my orthodontic treatment. Dr. James Noble is a true perfectionist of his craft as well as his staff, and they all treated my journey as of it were theirs. Thank you Dr. Noble and your amazing team for helping me with this part of my life.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

As an adult and working professional in my late 30s, I was extremely hesitant to get braces. But after doing research and reading great reviews about Dr. Noble and his team, I decided to come in for a free consultation. During the consult, Dr. Noble patiently answered all of my questions and his staff even shared success stories of their own. He and his team completely assuaged my fears, and I decided to go ahead with it. From day one to the very end, Dr. Noble took great care in my complicated orthodontic treatment in which I had to get braces to prepare me for jaw surgery. His professional expertise and meticulous attention to detail helped me in achieving the best bite, best smile and ultimately the best version of myself. I thoroughly enjoyed coming in for my appointments. Dr. Noble and his competent, knowledgeable and friendly staff were always there to welcome me with a genuine smile and provide great service. The day my braces came off, he gave me a “loot bag” (with all the types of junk food I had to avoid when wearing braces) which I thought was a fun and cheeky way to congratulate me. This gesture showed me that they truly care about their patients and they genuinely have fun doing so. I am so pleased with my new smile; it has given me new confidence even as an adult. Thank you Dr. Noble and the whole team for your stellar work and high degree of excellence. I would highly recommend to anyone thinking about orthodontic treatment to just go in for a consult. You won’t be disappointed. Wishing Orthodontics at Don Mills continued success! Lisa R.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Great service during treatment and after. Very happy with the results

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Dr. Noble is a consummate professional and perfectionist. He worked extremely on my braces and changed my life. I can't thank him and his amazing team enough for the transformation. It is really unreal! Thumbs way up for Dr. Noble as the best orthodontist in Toronto.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Dr Noble ( Incredible)and His Amazing Team are the Best of the Best you are treated with incredible kindness and warmth and knowledge . Appointments are easy to make , they are quick and effientent and are Great at what they do . My family are patients and I would / will refer Dr Noble to Everyone , Great Dr and Team Fab results in an clean friendly office . Dr Noble gets results , fab Smiles for life . I have seen his incredible results My son is beaming and his Confidence soaring Thanks to This incredible Dr and his Fab Team we love them and you will too 😊

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Going to Dr Noble’s office was always a pleasure as the staff and Dr Noble were so enthusiastic and positive! Both my children’s smiles now look fantastic and I really felt he was with us every step of the way as they both needed oral surgery as part of their treatments. Dr Noble really took the time to connect with each of them, and explained all parts of the process with us so we had a really clear understanding of the treatment and timeframe. Dr Noble and his staff are all very good with children.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

From the very first day at the consultation to the day I got my braces off, I received nothing but amazing treatment. Dr. Noble was very informative and always friendly which made me look forward to my appointments. He is always promoting "Braces are Beautiful" which is comforting to patients. Thanks to Dr. Noble, I got my braces off quicker than expected which I was ecstatic about. His team is also great; super friendly and welcoming. I'm very happy with my new smile and would recommend literally everyone to Dr. Noble! Thank you Dr. Noble for everything!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Dr. James Noble's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients