Ratings for Dr. Amparo L. Gordian

Very helpful. Went through everything which made me feel like I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Always have trouble with my insurance, but the doctor was awesome, glad they took my insurance this time :)

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. Gordian is incredibly caring and knowledgeable. I usually hate going to the doctor's office, but going to her was a breath of fresh air.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

Dr. Gordian is wonderful. She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to you. She knows what she is doing. I have been to five doctors before her and she is the only doctor that relieved my chronic pain. God bless her.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

I have medicare, bc/bs of MA and TRICARE so I had no personal charges or required payments. I will probably live the rest of my life with my health problems -- but she is the first MD to try and find out what is going on in my body. I believe that she has a sincere concern about patients. She spends about 20 minutes with me each time she sees me -- she is not trying to rush me out of the door. Since her arrival -- the clinic has become much cleaner. The nursing staff could be a little more friendly. The lab and admin staff have all been profesional and friendly -- I would rate them a solid 10 out of 10.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011