Ratings for Dr. Mehdi Noroozi

Dr. Noroozi is very pleasant and friendly. He is very knowledgeable in his field. Will not hesitate to refer you if required. He is very thorough and diligent. highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Noroozi is very professional. I was very nervous before my appointment for extraction and bone graft. He took my tooth out and I did not even feel a thing. He did an awsome job. No pain after. He is the best. And the office called me the day after to see how I feel! Looking forward to have my implant.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

He is just unprofessional guy! And very commercial! I've seen both my wife and myself with covering by my dental insurance i have to pay cash too! Just over charged! very disappointed and never go there!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr. Noroozi was rushed, didn't answer my questions and his needle hurt more than anything I have ever felt. I think those other postings are too similar to be coming from different people!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr.Noroozi is practicing in Northwood Family Dental. He is a nice and gentle dentist. Strongly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr noroozi is new to thunder bay. He was very gentle and thorough. He is a great dentist, he practises at Northwood family dental, a beautiful clinic. Got me in quickly and helped med out of pain. Thanks very much!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Dr.Noroozi is very competent, diligent and kind dentist. He explained everything regarding my teeth condition and gave me the all possible options to fix them. He is very good and gentle at needle injection. He conducts oral exam very thoroughly; really stress-free appointments. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011