Ratings for Dr. Denise Man

She is very good, but the receptionists are rude 😬😬😬😬😬!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Denise is a great family doctor. We have been seeing her for the last 8 years.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Denise Man is a wonderful doctor whom I adore. She was referred by my family doctor to do my initial prenatal care and our family loved her. However, her staff member needs more work. I've had ultrasounds scheduled by her staff and 1st time they had double booked me at two locations. I had a record of no-show without me even knowing about it. I wanted to give birth at St. Paul's and I was referred by her office to an OB that only delivers at BC Women's. All the signs of organizational issue makes me dis-trust her office.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

On time and considerate. Great experience being so far from home. I worried we would need to end our vacation early, but she really came through. 5 stars all the way.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Anyone who says she ignores symptoms or is not compassionate must be mixing up their doctors. This is the most thorough and concerned doctor i have ever met.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Clueless and irresponsible. Once everything settle down I promise I will write to Vancouver Coastal Health regarding how you treat my case. I promise I will make sure you are accountable. Do not go to this doctor. She is not compassionate and disregard urgent symptoms.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Denise Man is excellent. Professional, helpful, efficient, effective and pleasant. However, her admin staff are awful. They are curt, unresponsive and generally unpleasant to be around..

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr Man's time management is superb and a very knowledgeable. Her back office staff sure need improvement.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Man is very thorough and knowledgeable. I went in requesting for an ultrasound on my shoulder but was rejected. However she did go through the reasoning as to why it's not required and I was happy and content with the explanation.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Patients are so silly to think she's actually a good doctor. She's terrible and talks behind the patients back to her god awful receptionist. That's why she doesn't fire her because she indirectly treats the patients the same way.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015