You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Denise Man

Dr. Man is very thorough and knowledgeable. I went in requesting for an ultrasound on my shoulder but was rejected. However she did go through the reasoning as to why it's not required and I was happy and content with the explanation.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Patients are so silly to think she's actually a good doctor. She's terrible and talks behind the patients back to her god awful receptionist. That's why she doesn't fire her because she indirectly treats the patients the same way.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

My family has been going to see Dr. Man for a few years and we have been very pleased with the care we have received. She is great with kids, very thorough, and doesn't rush us through our appointments. It's reasonably easy to get an appointment with her and she generally runs on time. I agree with other commenters about the office staff though... they could certainly use a lesson in customer service.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr Denise Man is very helpful, friendly, down to earth doctor. She made sure you are taken care of. One incident was in regards to my mom. My mom went in for her check up after she has fallen in the bathroom. She got mom in for x-ray, and when she found out what was wrong with her, she immediately processed the paperwork so she could be admitted to VGH as soon as possible. As for the receptionist in the office.... HORRIBLE, RUDE...etc.etc.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. Man is very accessible and helpful. She takes the time to talk things through and answer questions and is not in a rush to shoo you out the door like some other doctors.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Man's great...on time, quick diagnosis. Relatively accurate. The reception staff could be a little friendlier but Dr. Man's bedside manners makes up for it.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Dr. Man is very friendly, down to earth, and explains all my results to me line by line. She also takes the time to answer questions in detail and does not feel like just rushing you in and out. I've had other GPs before and she is by far the MOST punctual one (sometimes even takes me in earlier) - max I've had to wait is 10 minutes from my scheduled appintment time. This is a very busy office with many GPs all packed in one, so don't expect friendly receptionists or an empty chair in the waiting room. The location is also very convenient (Oakridge Centre) and there are labs and many other services on the same floor. Last I heard, she's not taking any new patients though...

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

She is a terrible doctor. The info she gave me was all wrong. I looked up where she studied for med school and it was in the Carribeans. You go to those places when no other school will accept you. I will never see her again.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Dr. Denise Man's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Man is very thorough and knowledgeable. I went in requesting for an ultrasound on my shoulder but was rejected. However she did go through the reasoning a..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Patients are so silly to think she's actually a good doctor. She's terrible and talks behind the patients back to her god awful receptionist. That's why she doe..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My family has been going to see Dr. Man for a few years and we have been very pleased with the care we have received. She is great with kids, very thorough, an..."

September 9, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://mickelchiropractic.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "98665". Address has been updated from "None" to "6204 Northeast Highway 99". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13605761600".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Denise.Man is quick and best bedside manners if compared to other doctors. Yet again the receptionists are rude and very awkward to approach. "

March 18, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Man is knowledgeable and approachable. However, some of her staff at the reception, especially Candy are nothing but rude to the patients and incompetent."

November 20, 2014