Ratings for Dr. Peter Jose

Good Family Doctor, can seem a little standoffish but provides good care. Tracey is fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Very good family doctor, friendly and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I have been with Dr Jose for over 25 years, I absolutely love him. I trust him completely with my care and trust his advise. Thank you Dr Jose for everything you do :)

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr, Jose's for 25yrs and I have always been happy with his care. He listens and provides the help you need. As for Tracey, she does her job very well and she always calls you back when you have left a message. If your comment is because you cant get certain meds get over it and move on

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Jose's for 30 years and I have always been happy with his care. Dr. Jose, like many good doctors, may seem remote, but is actually maintaining a professional standard with his patients to ensure unbiased medical care. And to the poster who said that he was reading a magazine during his appointment? Please...at least say something believeable.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

This is a great office. Well runand dr is quite good calm and concerned about your health

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Jose for years. At first he is a little stand offish but once he gets to know you he seems more caring. Tracey is fabulous and very helpful. He seems very knowledgeable and is cautious when giving out meds.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Tracey is good. Newer secretaries seem to like to screen calls off of the messages rather than actually answer the phone so that's annoying but they get the job done. Dr. Jose is still fairly uninterested in his patient's visits but I have noticed that after a long period of that behavior that he is getting a bit better. Not as good as he was when he was at Cliffside Medical but better than when I had to ask him to stop reading his car magazine during my appointment. His punctuality is good during the day but he can be pretty spotty if you need an appointment first thing in the morning before work. I had to leave a few times without seeing him as I was told he is generally late. Basically, for what doctors are these days, he is alright. I go to him for all my regular issues and minor things but if I thought I had something serious I would probably go elsewhere for a second opinion or ask him to send me to a specialist. Not due to lack of knowledge but just in case he missed something because he rushed the appointment.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I've a patient for about 8 years and always find the doctor and the staff extremely helpful. Appointments are on time or waiting is only a few minutes. The doctor is ready offer an alternative remedy rather than just prescribe medication. I recommend him very highly!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Our family has been patients since our 11 daughter was a baby. We used to be able to get appointments same day when the receptionist was there. Now we have left a number of the messages and now we can't leave any because it's full. Smart guy but new staff and punctuality gives give him a poor rating. We will now be going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014