Ratings for Dr. Seth P. Shifrin

I saw Dr. Shifrin at the Mount Kisco Medical Group in the summer of 2011 and was SO IMPRESSED. Scheduling my initial appointment was easy and did not take weeks to get in, the office staff was very friendly, and the day of my appointment I was seen exactly at my scheduled appointment time! Dr. Shifrin was extremely knowledgeable, very kind, quick to understand and assess my situation, and answered all of my questions without haste. When he ordered x-rays, I had them done about10 minutes later right next door. When I returned for my follow-up a month later (late, due to flooding and road closures) I was seen within minutes of my arrival, he remembered me and the specifics of my case and was equally as great as the first time. Afterwards the wonderful receptionists were so helpful giving me directions on an alternate route since I am not from the area. Dr. Shifrin is smart, kind, punctual, and very genuine and I feel great about the care I received from him and his office staff!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr. Seth P. Shifrin's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Coudersport, PA