Ratings for Dr. Mostafa Ranji

Dreadfully rude man. He prescribed the wrong cream and used incorrect words an terms for the ladies anatomy. Is this guy really a doctor

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

So happy to have Dr. Ranji after my family doctor retired. He is very caring and takes his time to investigate my issues.

Submitted March 2, 2017

As a family physician i trust him and he is so patient and helpful. He doesn't charge you for notes or prescription for physio or ciro like most of other doctors out there. I recommended him to my friends.

Submitted January 30, 2017

I thought he was very good and gave me a great suggestion for managing a chronic condition that nobody else ever told me in 10 yrs. That was impressive. Close to my place is a big plus for this office but I liked Dr. and will go back.

Submitted January 25, 2017

This doc will NOT sign for a prescription refill from my pharmacy. He claims he wants you to return to his office for a prescription refill because he needs to "check up on your health progress." Sounds caring, right? But no, he really just wants to get paid for your visit! I am constantly coming in for the sake of a refill only to be seen for a 5 minute consultation, where he doesn't even check my VITALS OR SYMPTOMS! WASTE OF TIME! I am even waiting over half an hour to be seen for this short bullsh*t visit! The amount of medication prescribed only lasts a month or less to ensure I am always visiting... I am taking a half day off work to accommodate this appointment... look for another doctor with better hours and who is actually compassionate about your health rather than your money!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Ranji is a terrible doctor. Doesn't know anything about medicine. I wonder how he got his degree. Probably some foreign college that has low standard. He treats you like a number and barely acknowledge your concerns. How the health system failed us...

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Ranji was my family doctor in NS and we loved him, was very sorry to see him move to be closer to family. He always took time to look after us right, Including some complicated issues he handled very professionally

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

All he cares about is to get you out of his office ASAP so he fit more people in his schedule and bill more to Ohip and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets kickbacks from drug companies.

horrible doctor. Period. Run....... before it's too late

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Ranji, helpful, kind and facilitated the testing I needed to get to the bottom of my medical condition.

Dr. Mostafa Ranji's Credentials