Ratings for Dr. Mostafa Ranji

Dreadfully rude man. He prescribed the wrong cream and used incorrect words an terms for the ladies anatomy. Is this guy really a doctor

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

So happy to have Dr. Ranji after my family doctor retired. He is very caring and takes his time to investigate my issues.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I've worked in healthcare in this neighbourhood for years and the people in our office have been saying Dr. Ranji is a brave fellow to take on the Leaside white U of T medical mafia. So I had to see a doctor on short notice and stopped in. It was a busy day with many other patients waiting but i got in after 40 minutes which is not bad for a walk in. The office needs a renovation for sure and the receptionist is not very good but Dr. Ranji was very efficient and helpful. I expected to feel rushed but he was relaxed and thorough. I don't need a family doctor at this point but would definitely go to this MD.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Ranji is excellent! Patient and informed. He made enemies moving clinics, though. I like his practice style - he is very thorough. My father is elderly and Dr. Ranji is understanding and respectful which makes dad happy.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

I am a urologist and I have to say I disagree with this guy below me. Dr. Ranji repeatedly fail to send his patient to specialists in a timely manner, causing patients missing valuable treatment window and leading to deterioration of patients health. I recommend for people to avoid him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I am also a family physician but I don't recommend this guy at all. He is definitely the type that just wanted to milk Ohip as much as possible

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

As a family physician i trust him and he is so patient and helpful. He doesn't charge you for notes or prescription for physio or ciro like most of other doctors out there. I recommended him to my friends.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Wow to the racist comments about this doctor smh. I thought he was very good and gave me a great suggestion for managing a chronic condition that nobody else ever told me in 10 yrs. That was impressive. Close to my place is a big plus for this office but I liked Dr. and will go back.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

This doc will NOT sign for a prescription refill from my pharmacy. He claims he wants you to return to his office for a prescription refill because he needs to "check up on your health progress." Sounds caring, right? But no, he really just wants to get paid for your visit! I am constantly coming in for the sake of a refill only to be seen for a 5 minute consultation, where he doesn't even check my VITALS OR SYMPTOMS! WASTE OF TIME! I am even waiting over half an hour to be seen for this short bullsh*t visit! The amount of medication prescribed only lasts a month or less to ensure I am always visiting... I am taking a half day off work to accommodate this appointment... look for another doctor with better hours and who is actually compassionate about your health rather than your money!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Ranji is a terrible doctor. Doesn't know anything about medicine. I wonder how he got his degree. Probably some foreign college that has low standard. He treats you like a number and barely acknowledge your concerns. How the health system failed us...

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Mostafa Ranji's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Hospitals in Berwick, NS