Ratings for Dr. Navin Anand

I had an endoscopy and he was very kind and compasionate.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Anand may be knowledgeable about other areas, but when it comes to Celiac disease, this is not his specialty. He said it doesn't matter if it's Celiac disease or gluten intolerance because they are both treated the same. I asked him questions about my condition, 75% of his answers were "I don't know" and he did not care to find out, look further or even listen to me. He didn't care to find out or review my full patient history. It was a complex issue and I waited over half a year to see him, a complete waste of time because all he wanted to do was get me out of his room asap. His admin assistant was a bit rough around on the edges.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Very efficient . Easy to talk to. Explains well

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Assistant is very rude ! Not too sure about the doctor yet since I've only seen him once and he was alright

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

My experience seeing Dr. Anand was positive (had an upper GI done, although awake the area was numbed so you couldn't feel pain). The only thing I wanted was more of a de-brief after the procedure. When I had gone in for the consult he gave me choices, either, 1) do the procedure, keep taking medication, or 2) keep taking medication, don't do the procedure, and obviously I went with the first option since I wanted him to be able to see my stomach and esophagus. He explained using the diagrams in his office. I felt a little rushed and he almost questioned my concerns over my issue due to my younger age.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

not sure where the nay sayers came from but iIhave had three procedures with Dr Anand. Very professional, caring, courteous and takes time to explain. I was very impressed. Recently at another hospital another Doctor was sounding his praise and endorsing his competence and professionalism .

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I think that Dr. Anand & Mary are both amazing. Helpful, knowledgeable & very good at what they do. Dr. Anand explains in detail but he likes the patient to listen. Mary goes out of her way to help the patients. I think that this is a very me me society therefore there is a lot of pressure and demands being put on these caring professionals. I think if people would just realize that they too are human beings and they take a lot of slack from people. Be kind & curteous & you will receive double - in this office anyway. They are very special caring people. Thanks to Mary & Dr. Anand for your amazing care. Some of us really appreciate you both.

Submitted December 11, 2014

His secretary is rude and overbearing. The Dr. is okay but lacks the patience to explain the drugs he's prescribing or the proper treatment of the disease. A little condescending even.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Way bad, not worth wait time, mean person, not nice, do NOT recommend

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Very professional. Took the time to explain the procedures & repaired my bleeding ulcer. His assist Mary also was very helpful with my medical paperwork for my claim. I would definitely recommend Dr Anand.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014