Ratings for Dr. Eric Thomsen

extremely knowledgeable helpfull and professional. 5 out of 5

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr. Thomsen is obnoxious, disrespectful, and arrogant. He is the worst doctor I have ever meet. He gives an irrational reason for not performing a surgery although I have waited it for months to visit him. It is a waste of time! Be frankly if you can't take my case. So, I don't have to waste my time.

Submitted June 9, 2017

I recently had cataract surgery performed by Doctor Eric Thomsen and the outcome was excellent. Doctor Thomsen is highly skilled and very knowledgeable as demonstrated throughout my particular situation. His staff at both his office and Brantford General Hospital were highly professional and very caring to all the patients. I had to wear glasses since I was 8 years old and now at 64, I have perfect vision without glasses. At no time did I experience any pain nor any issues as a result of the surgery. Surgery involving eyes can be very scary but after my initial visit he relieved any concerns I had. I would highly recommend Doctor Thomsen to anyone requiring cataract correction. Thank you Doctor Thomsen!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

First-rate all the way. Easiest 5 stars I've ever given.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr Eric is top notch. He did cataract surgery for both of my parents and myself. They don't come any more professional. The office staff are great. Unlike a previous Opthalmologist I saw - he sees you exactly when your appointment is. Cannot say enough about how well this Doctor performs and knows his profession.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Thomsen did my cornea transplant on April 24 2009. I was 25 years old He is very helpful kind and just understanding! Very glad to have him army doctor. Made me feel very comfortable with everything that has been going on!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

What else can I say about someone who saved my vision ,except that he is fantastic !

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

The staff is efficient and caring. My elderly mother was treated with respect and she was given a very honest report on how to deal with her eye condition. Dr. Thomsen is honest and direct but has a wonderful caring method of treatment. We left the office with many questions answered and her eye pain was relieved.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

It's like a miracle. I have recently had cataract surgery. I have been very near sited since I was 13. I now wear no glasses. Dr. Thomsen was professional, knowledgeable and did a fabulous job. I will be forever grateful to him for my new vision. Thanks Dr. Thomsen.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

I recently visted Lasik MD and had a consultation with Dr. Thomsen. Although I am not a candidate for laser eye surgery, Dr. Thompsen was thorough in his examination and explanation of my candidacy. I appreciated his honesty and felt like it was time well spent.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011