Ratings for Dr. Rohit Gupta

Dr. Gupta saved my life. I was released from the Orangeville hospital and arrived with pancreatitis by ambulance. He met me in the Emergency Room and I ended up being there 11 days and three surgeries later. I was in so much pain and so sick that morphine would not dull the pain. He was confident, kind, stopped by every single day - sometimes many times and in the end - literally saved my life. He has an amazing bedside manner. Very patient man and it was nothing for him to stop in over the weekend when he was not on call to see if my status had changed. The staff were equally kind. I cannot say enough positive things and consider myself blessed to have arrived in the right place with a brilliant doctor. Margo M.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Hr took me through my procedure step-by-step prior to my surgery date which went very smoothly with less than the discomfort I expected through the recovery period. Bracebridge is very luck to have him.- Glenn W

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Thank you for your care, kindness and compassion when caring for our mother.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Kind, caring, knowledgable and compassionate. I especially like that he draws you pictures so you can understand. He is also professional asking before touching you (which seems silly but makes you feel comfortable). He always gives your shoulder a little pat to let you know to just stay calm and he will do everything he can to help you be comfortable and pain free. He remembers you as well. Asking about how you are or your kids. It makes you feel at ease as oppose to just another patient. His receptionist is also so kind and helpful. Muskoka is lucky to have such an amazing surgeon. Thank you for all you do

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr Gupta is one of the finest doctors I have met. He is compassionate, calm, reassuring and explained the medical procedure from start to finish without making me feel rushed. We are very lucky to have a doctor of this standing in our small community.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Gupta was amazing during my Gall Bladder surgery I had 5 week old and he made sure all my needs were met

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Gupta is one of the kindest, most sincerely caring doctors I have ever known! He has consistently gone above and beyond for us.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

dr. gupta was there when I needed him. I was brought in to the er by ambulance thinking I was having a heart attack. I was diagnosed immediately for a perforated ulcer and went into surgery shortly after arrival. I was in the worst pain of my life and I believe he saved my life. thank you to everyone that was there to help me when I was in major trouble.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I had my first colonoscopy this year, and Dr. Gupta made it a pleasant experience. Very kind and personable.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

He's a doctor who cares about his patients. Compassionate and smart.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016