You may also like

Rate Dr. Rohit Gupta

Dr. Rohit Gupta's Ratings

Great doctor, definitely very personable! Caring, compassionate!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

DR. Gupta is a very kind and professional doctor who takes time to make sure you understand what is happening to your body. I have every confidence in his expertise as he finds out what is going on with my stomach ailments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2830702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Amazing doctor! Literally saved my life when I was diagnosed with colon cancer at 24 years old. I believe I was delivered by God into his more than capable hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. Thanks to Dr. Gupta and the staff of Bracebridge hospital I have been told by an oncologist that no further treatment is necessary. It was looked after" quickly and effectively." Thank you Dr. Gupta.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Dr. Gupta is fabulous. He takes the time to explain what is going on with your body and is very encouraging. I would recommend him to anyone who is having stomach problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

Dr. Gupta is a very kind, knowledgeable doctor...he takes the time to explain things to you...I would highly recommend him..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Dr. Gupta has handle many surgeries for my father. he is patient and very kind. He goes slow to make sure my father understands everything and if my father has trouble understanding he calls me in to explain(dad is 84). His assistant Ursula is also a pleasure to deal with. Dr Gupta is a very skilled surgeon and I cannot understand some of these negative comments. I have never seen him in a rush and we have been to him several time!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2531138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Dr Gupta performed my cancer surgery. He took the time to explain everything his knowledge is second to none. I was very unsure of doctors in Bracebridge but had more than enough confidence in Dr Gupta to perform my life saving operation. We are very lucky to have him in our town of Bracebridge. His assistant Ursula is also a pleasure to deal with, she always returns calls and is very thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Capable, Punctual, Communicative, Professional. Whats not to like? Did my hernia operation and I was walking 5-10 miles a day the second day after operation. I travelled from Toronto to have him do the operation and I would again. I have a lot of confidence in Dr. Gupta

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2207627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

It would be impossible to recommend this Doctor. He provides almost no information to the patient, is always in a rush which included the early removal of staples that caused open wound and later infection. Nurses roll their eyes at his gruff, difficult to understand directions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207626].votes_count ]]