Ratings for Dr. Rohit Gupta

Dr Gupta is one of the finest doctors I have met. He is compassionate, calm, reassuring and explained the medical procedure from start to finish without making me feel rushed. We are very lucky to have a doctor of this standing in our small community.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Gupta was amazing during my Gall Bladder surgery I had 5 week old and he made sure all my needs were met

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Gupta is one of the kindest, most sincerely caring doctors I have ever known! He has consistently gone above and beyond for us.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

dr. gupta was there when I needed him. I was brought in to the er by ambulance thinking I was having a heart attack. I was diagnosed immediately for a perforated ulcer and went into surgery shortly after arrival. I was in the worst pain of my life and I believe he saved my life. thank you to everyone that was there to help me when I was in major trouble.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I had my first colonoscopy this year, and Dr. Gupta made it a pleasant experience. Very kind and personable.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

He's a doctor who cares about his patients. Compassionate and smart.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Gupta is not only an excellent surgeon, but a caring compassionate human being.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Endoscopy and Colonoscopy were effective and well interpreted to to the lay person. Sound advice provided with the patient responsible for following the recommendations. Well done!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Great doctor, definitely very personable! Caring, compassionate!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

DR. Gupta is a very kind and professional doctor who takes time to make sure you understand what is happening to your body. I have every confidence in his expertise as he finds out what is going on with my stomach ailments.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015