You may also like

Endoscopy and Colonoscopy were effective and well interpreted to to the lay person. Sound advice provided with the patient responsible for following the recommendations. Well done!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Great doctor, definitely very personable! Caring, compassionate!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

DR. Gupta is a very kind and professional doctor who takes time to make sure you understand what is happening to your body. I have every confidence in his expertise as he finds out what is going on with my stomach ailments.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Amazing doctor! Literally saved my life when I was diagnosed with colon cancer at 24 years old. I believe I was delivered by God into his more than capable hands.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. Thanks to Dr. Gupta and the staff of Bracebridge hospital I have been told by an oncologist that no further treatment is necessary. It was looked after" quickly and effectively." Thank you Dr. Gupta.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Gupta is fabulous. He takes the time to explain what is going on with your body and is very encouraging. I would recommend him to anyone who is having stomach problems.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Gupta has handle many surgeries for my father. he is patient and very kind. He goes slow to make sure my father understands everything and if my father has trouble understanding he calls me in to explain(dad is 84). His assistant Ursula is also a pleasure to deal with. Dr Gupta is a very skilled surgeon and I cannot understand some of these negative comments. I have never seen him in a rush and we have been to him several time!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr Gupta performed my cancer surgery. He took the time to explain everything his knowledge is second to none. I was very unsure of doctors in Bracebridge but had more than enough confidence in Dr Gupta to perform my life saving operation. We are very lucky to have him in our town of Bracebridge. His assistant Ursula is also a pleasure to deal with, she always returns calls and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Capable, Punctual, Communicative, Professional. Whats not to like? Did my hernia operation and I was walking 5-10 miles a day the second day after operation. I travelled from Toronto to have him do the operation and I would again. I have a lot of confidence in Dr. Gupta

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Rohit Gupta's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Endoscopy and Colonoscopy were effective and well interpreted to to the lay person. Sound advice provided with the patient responsible for following the recomm..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, definitely very personable! Caring, compassionate!"

July 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "DR. Gupta is a very kind and professional doctor who takes time to make sure you understand what is happening to your body. I have every confidence in his expe..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor! Literally saved my life when I was diagnosed with colon cancer at 24 years old. I believe I was delivered by God into his more than capable hand..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. Thanks to Dr. Gupta and the staff of Bracebridge hospital I have been told by an oncologist that no further treatm..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gupta is fabulous. He takes the time to explain what is going on with your body and is very encouraging. I would recommend him to anyone who is having stoma..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gupta is a very kind, knowledgeable doctor...he takes the time to explain things to you...I would highly recommend him.."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gupta has handle many surgeries for my father. he is patient and very kind. He goes slow to make sure my father understands everything and if my father has ..."

September 10, 2014