Ratings for Dr. Rohit Gupta

He's a doctor who cares about his patients. Compassionate and smart.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr. Gupta is not only an excellent surgeon, but a caring compassionate human being.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Endoscopy and Colonoscopy were effective and well interpreted to to the lay person. Sound advice provided with the patient responsible for following the recommendations. Well done!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Great doctor, definitely very personable! Caring, compassionate!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

DR. Gupta is a very kind and professional doctor who takes time to make sure you understand what is happening to your body. I have every confidence in his expertise as he finds out what is going on with my stomach ailments.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Amazing doctor! Literally saved my life when I was diagnosed with colon cancer at 24 years old. I believe I was delivered by God into his more than capable hands.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. Thanks to Dr. Gupta and the staff of Bracebridge hospital I have been told by an oncologist that no further treatment is necessary. It was looked after" quickly and effectively." Thank you Dr. Gupta.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Gupta is fabulous. He takes the time to explain what is going on with your body and is very encouraging. I would recommend him to anyone who is having stomach problems.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

Dr. Gupta is a very kind, knowledgeable doctor...he takes the time to explain things to you...I would highly recommend him..

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Gupta has handle many surgeries for my father. he is patient and very kind. He goes slow to make sure my father understands everything and if my father has trouble understanding he calls me in to explain(dad is 84). His assistant Ursula is also a pleasure to deal with. Dr Gupta is a very skilled surgeon and I cannot understand some of these negative comments. I have never seen him in a rush and we have been to him several time!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014