Ratings for Dr. Donagh Kennedy

I was in terrible pain for 3 days. Dr Kennedy and his team stayed until 9pm the night before their holiday to see me. It was the best service I ever got. Thanks

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

It was my good fortune to meet this team thanks very much, guys.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I met this dentist on Wednesday. The staff were caring and the dentist precise and accurate. On Friday, I went on holiday with my children and was pain free for the first time in almost 2 years. I didn't like the procedure but my husband held my hand and the team got on with it. I feel they have given me my life back. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dentist Kennedy is a miracle worker. God bless his magic hands

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Why is it so hard to diagnose toothache? Finally rid of pain. Grateful beyond belief.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

7 months after my toothache started, a friend told me about this practice. Two visits later, I was pain free. Very, very good root canal dentist.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

This man is extraordinary. I had another root canal a few years ago with a different dentist and it was painful and difficult. Today I was so comfortable, relaxed and pain-free I could hardly believe it. Great staff at his practice in Salthill as well. Couldn't recommend more highly.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Visits to the dentist area nightmare for me. i was pleasantly surprised at how relaxed I felt due to the care, attention, professionalism of Dr. Donagh Kennedy and his team at Crescent Endodontics. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I cannot complain that Dr Kennedy kept me waiting because to say sorry, he brought me to reception, asked my favourite charity and gave Crumlin hospital €1 for every minute he kept me waiting. Never came across such service before. Excellent

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Never felt a thing all during treatment. The injection device is amazing and the staff very professional.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017