Ratings for Dr. Sabrina D. Harrison

Rude does not cover it. Uncaring, unprofessional, unemotional and alot of other "UN"s. I think it is all about the money for her. She charged us up front for deductible coverage +20% of services. We paid 1400. When all was said and done the insurance company said I only owed her 200 and she has not reported that I paid her 1400 already. She filed claims and failed to get the proper medical records to back up those claims and now says that because she did not get paid that I will not get paid. The insurance company told her that legally she has to pay me pack but they cant tell her. We went to the hospital on a friday night because she told us to. We did not see her till Saturday. But she filed claims on that friday. Is that right? Between Friday and Sunday she filed 6 claims. I think insurance only paid 2 and wanted additional info on the others. She has not submitted the correct info to insurance to date. Are these claims real? It looks like we will be going to small claims court if she does not pay up. The staff was super nice.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Harrison is unprofessional, cold, strange, vague, unexpressionable, answers phone during examination, doesn't care about patient retention, plays games with records after you leave to go to another GYNE, and I think this covers her. Don't go to her, your better off going to the veterinarian to be examined!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

This is the absolute WORST doctors office in history. They schedule people for appointments, then change due to her having deliveries (which is normal) but she still doesn't get to you after you moved your appointment up and waited two hours. They illegally charge for records when transferring to new Doctors office when they can only charge rightfully charge for you to obtain them yourself. They do not handle things in a timely manner and the doctor is dry and rude. I would NEVER recommend this place and had i read reviews prior i would never have ventured out here.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

She really doesn't have the best bed side manner. Comes off as cold to me, doesn't seem excited or interested in her job or her patient retention rate.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

32 weeks pregnant I submitted my request to the office to have my records transferred to a new facility for continuing my care. I had a balance of $178 for an hospital visit and was told that I must pay it first. On top of being told that I was told that a visit in October had not been submitted to my insurance within the 90 period and I would also be responsible for that having my total equal over $300. FRAUDULENT. Two weeks later after sending the request, Dr. Harrison refused to send over my records (even my new care center sent a request) she stated that she has 30 days to hold my records. ILLEGAL. Nothing can impeded the continuation of care. That is just the end of the story during my whole pregnancy she only used the Doppler once to check my baby's heart rate. The only thing she did was measure my belly for growth and ask if I had any questions.However, Dr. Harrison's staff is very sweet, kind, helpful, and unfortunately blinded at everything else that takes place in the office.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

This is my first OB visit for my first baby and she made this a horrible experience. She is very negative and doesn't show any glimmer of happiness for anyone expecting. I was not expecting this at all when I walked into her office(Which is nicely decorated btw). Her bedside manner is horrible. She is very short with you. She had me worried that I would miscarry and would not explain to me what was going on or what to expect during my pregnancy. She ran test after test, and still came up with no answers. Then she still insisted that we run more tests. She never confirmed my pregnancy and she was leaning towards the negative. She definitely seems that she cares more about her next check than her patients. She arrived at the office for my appointment at the exact time of my appointment. The staff is really nice there(she could learn a few things from them). Thank God I went for a 2nd opinion through the hospital. I will not return, recommend or wish her on my worst enemy. Sad and true.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Harrison is one of the most rude people I have ever experienced. I wouldn't recommend anyone to go see her. The way she treats and talks to the people around her is disgusting. She talks to those who aren't "doctors" like they are idiots. Myself included. This doctor is totally out of her mind, does not know the definition of respect, and certainly doesn't know the compassionate side of being a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr. Harrison was my physician for my first pregnancy. At first I wanted to give her the benefit of a doubt, but I came to to realization that I needed to find a new do tor for the health of my baby. The waits are long and she is extremely brief when examining a patient. On one encounter, I waited in the patients room for nearly 45fell minutes before she arrived and admitted she forgot I was in the room. She wasn't a prepared when ashe walked into the room and examined so quickly. I even heard her making a personal phone call to her daughter.Since this was my first pregnancy I wanted someone to be thorough and answer my questions. She didnt take the time to do so.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr Harrison is one of the worst that I have seen in the medical field. In each of my appt, she has stay less than 10 mins with me. She has cancel my first appt with her. Then another day,I have waited 1hour and 40 mins, I just walked out without being seen. For the following appt, she dare to tell me that I didn't came for my last appt. Now, I received a bill from a lab for a test that I wasn't even aware she ordered, I wasn't even told the result of the test. I have to pay $1000 from my pocket. I have contact her office about this issue, i was told to fax the bill, that maybe the lab made a billing error but nearly 2 weeks later nobody get back to me. Clearly, I have to run from this place, I have book an appt with a new ob, I need to get my file from Dr Harrison.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Dr. Sabrina Harrison has been my OB/GYN for the last few years now. She is by far the best OB/GYN that I have ever had. She takes the time to actually listen fully to all of her patients' problems and concerns. She always provides excellent service. Her front desk staff is awesome, friendly, curteous, respectful, and honest. Also, her front desk staff is always professional and excellent. I never have any problems or trouble booking an appointment, rescheduling an appointment, or canceling an appointment. Her office and practice is always clean and well kept. Her nurses are all professional. Dr. Sabrina Harrison truly cares about all of her patients and she always provides them with the best medical care and medical treatment(s). Dr. Sabrina Harrison is always completely professional as well. She is an awesome OB/GYN and she will be my OB/GYN until she retires. I highly recommend her if you live anywhere in the North Fulton County or Atlanta areas.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013