Ratings for Dr. Shane M. Devlin

Was very luck to have him on call the weekend I need a good GI doctor he treats his patients well. Thank you Dr Devlin

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Great Dr and always felt I was in excellent hands. Takes the time to listen and the time to answer thoughtfully! I’m lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

I can’t say enough positive things about Dr Devlin and his staff. Very kind, thoughtful and professional from the moment I had the first call for my appointment till being released after my procedure. Dr. Devlin and nurses had me relaxed the minute I met them... I felt secure in his presence,very kind Doctor,I would recommend Dr. Shane Devlin to anyone in need of his help.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

A true professional,had me relaxed the minute I met him...felt secure in his presence,very kind Doctor,I would recommend Dr. Shane Devlin to anyone in need of his help.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. Devlin is the best GI doctor in the world. Very caring and always makes time. Very handsome well dressed man. New secretary is also great. I have nothing but great things to say about this man. He has my Crohn's under control for years now!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I have struggled for years with some kind of intestinal issue. I saw Dr. Devlin this morning and he not only listened to my concerns he offered great advice and more in depth investigation! I left feeling quite satisfied. The receptionist's were very friendly and helpful also!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

amazing doc and patient focused. really knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Dr. Devlin is a great Dr. Personable and knowlegable. A Dr. is as good as his staff and he got a winner with his assistant. A good hire Dr. Devlin!!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr Devlin is extremely likeable and easily approached. He is straight forward and his knowledge for Crohn's disease is excellent. He treats his patient as he himself would want to be treated. His staff is friendly and professional. He is also well liked among the hospital staff.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Devlin is so approachable and his expertise in Crohn's is superior. I must say when I call his office or email with questions his assistant always gets back to me asap. It is refreshing to have a sympathetic ear on the phone when you call in distress.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016