Ratings for Dr. Susette Instrum

Bad choice for ortho treatment ! i would def go elsewhere !

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

My daughter and I had been to others in town and were very turned off by thier "business sense". We wanted someone who had my daughters best interest in mind and not paying off thier luxuries. Dr. Instrum is sincere and caring. You actually spend most of your time with her and not her staff like others. Her staff are very helpful and pleasant although a bit transparent with thier forced pleasantries.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

WE were referred to Dr. Instrum by the IWK and couldn't be happier. She's knowledgeable, accessible, explains the proposed treatment and is very willing to work with the IWK to make sure everything that is being done lines up with treatment done there. This was very important to us to make sure what was being done here in Fredericton did not have detrimental effect for what the IWK was trying to accomplish. I did not find other orthodontists to be quite as accommodating.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I had a terrible time at this orthodontist. Found her to be very rude with my daughter and not helpful at all. I would not recommend this person to anyone. Very demanding, and extremely expensive price for service compared to others we have been to. We ended up going elsewhere and were very satisfied.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I had previously seen 2 other orthodontist prior to Dr. Instrum and always left feeling a little unsure however, after meeting with Dr. Instrum I knew that I had found the right fit. She takes her times explains EVERYTHING that she is and will be doing and isn't afraid of doing a little extra work to avoid removing teeth. Pleasure to deal with ! :)

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I had taken my daughter in to see Dr. Instrum, she really took her time to explain every procedure to myself and my daughter, which made us feel very comfortable since my daughter was very nervous. Very professional! I would highly recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

I LOVE DR. Instrum, she is very professional at the same time down to earth , her professional yet friendly manner puts patients at ease and makes going to an ortho appt not such a dreaded affair , she is a definete assest to her profession, I actually followed Dr.Instrum, and would follow her anywhere and i have recommended her to many of my friends, who have had the same experience with her... Thanks so much Susette and staff for doing such a great job.. its nice when Olivia actually asks when her next appt is .... :)

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Not impressed with Dr Instrum at all. Did not provide us with much information, just sent us on to the saleswoman who told us how much we were going to have to pay. Went somewhere else. Much better!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Instrum is fantastic with patients. She is helpful, knowledgeable and kind. She explains the treatment thoroughly but in a language that even the kids can understand. She is super gentle and patient even with the youngest kids. We love her!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

She didn't introduce herself upon meeting me and appeared unsure of herself. I didn't feel comfortable asking her about other options for treatment. Office was nice...staff was ok.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Susette Instrum's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1998)