Ratings for Dr. Adriano Rocci

Dr Rocci & his assistant have saved my life. He is kind, knowledgable and always explains things so I understand and know everything that is happening. Devon is the reason I have not relapsed. She talks to me every week that I come in, she helps me with obstacles and is on top of every single thing st the clinic, she catches errors that others make and is one step ahead all the time. I will never change clinics, this team has given me my life back and I'm forever grateful.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr rocci for at least 12 years now of all Doctor's I have had dealings with I can honestly say Dr rocci is the best doctor I have had .He checks all box's with top scores consistently for all 12 years !!!Thank you Thank you Dr rocci for saving my life a couple of times now ,,Sincerly Heather

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Bdst doctor. Reallt takes his time with all of us. He is geniunally there for your health and wellness

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

If you are suffering with this demon called addiction then see Dr Rocci and Devin in Milton Ontario. They have changed my life and given my kids their mom back. I can never thank them both enough.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

doctor rocci and devon have saved my life. so supportive and knowledgeable. i owe my sobriety to both of them.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Wait times are LONG to see Rocci but totally worth it. I usually spend the wait time talking to Devon (the assistant) and it's super helpful. She deals with everyone there. Super warm but u can tell she's super firm. The pharmacy staff there is not the best, if u have a choice go to SHoppers carriage square down the road. Rocci takes his time with me, he helps me with other ilmesses and really is the best doc there is. The team at this mehradone clinic is the best I've ever had, I will be with them for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Unbeliveble clinic. Rocci is the best doc ive ever been too and devin is just amazing-best care ive ever recieved at a methadone clinic.as long as those two are there im never leaving. I would recommend dr rocci and devin to anyone who is struggling with addiction.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Wait time is really long but totally worth it. i used to go to dr Wong that also works at the clini but he was really awful, doesn't even talk about addiction, just speaks about what u did on the weekends and work so it's like he is havin a visit with u but doesn't actually help ur illness. Very irritating. Switched to Rocci and have never had better treatment. I am now three years clean and have my life back. So impressed with his staff and the quality of care that I've had there.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Doc Rocci is the best there is wit additiction problems. I prefer milton to hamilton, the clinic is smooth and less hectic. Devin made me fel super comfortable the moment i walked in. I've been to other clinics where the support staff weren't warm & its not the same level of treatment. id recommend doc rocci & devon to anyone who is battling this demon. they saved my life.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Unreal doc, Milton clinic is way better run then the Hamilton clinic.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014