Ratings for Dr. Adriano Rocci

Dr. Rocci is firm compassionate and so extremely caring. I have been the patient for nearly four years. I was introduced through court-ordered program and have seen him every week since. He has made and continues to make an immense impact on my life. I and my family are eternally grateful to both him and Nancy and the staff.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Rossi has to get Devon back to the clinic. he's going to lose patients which would be a shame because hes the best there is but staff at a methadone clinic is really just as important. pls look into getting someone like devon or at least trained by her.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Who ever posted that last comment I agree with completely. Who is this new girl Angus or Agnes?? I have been with Dr Rocci from the very beginning and have never been made to feel so stupid by a receptionist. WE MISS YOU DEVON!!!!! PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Devon idnt there anymore which is a huge negative. I will still go cuz Rocci is good but it’s not the same.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr Rocci & his assistant have saved my life. He is kind, knowledgable and always explains things so I understand and know everything that is happening. Devon is the reason I have not relapsed. She talks to me every week that I come in, she helps me with obstacles and is on top of every single thing st the clinic, she catches errors that others make and is one step ahead all the time. I will never change clinics, this team has given me my life back and I'm forever grateful.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr rocci for at least 12 years now of all Doctor's I have had dealings with I can honestly say Dr rocci is the best doctor I have had .He checks all box's with top scores consistently for all 12 years !!!Thank you Thank you Dr rocci for saving my life a couple of times now ,,Sincerly Heather

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Bdst doctor. Reallt takes his time with all of us. He is geniunally there for your health and wellness

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

If you are suffering with this demon called addiction then see Dr Rocci and Devin in Milton Ontario. They have changed my life and given my kids their mom back. I can never thank them both enough.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

doctor rocci and devon have saved my life. so supportive and knowledgeable. i owe my sobriety to both of them.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Wait times are LONG to see Rocci but totally worth it. I usually spend the wait time talking to Devon (the assistant) and it's super helpful. She deals with everyone there. Super warm but u can tell she's super firm. The pharmacy staff there is not the best, if u have a choice go to SHoppers carriage square down the road. Rocci takes his time with me, he helps me with other ilmesses and really is the best doc there is. The team at this mehradone clinic is the best I've ever had, I will be with them for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Adriano Rocci's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.