Ratings for Dr. Bradley Robert Latimer

Brad Latimer had been my family doctor for years. If he returns I will go back to him. He has a lot of experience that he can draw upon to provide advice, and he's sincere. I think the appletree model can be improved, for example I think they should allow more appointments to be booked, so that's why I marked staff and punctuality down.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Just a really great doctor. Very kind and knowledgable. Hope he comes back to Appletree soon!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Latimer is a compassionate and dedicated physician and I have appreciated his care for me over many years. If he is unwell, he persevered for the sake of his patients. I can only imagine that any complaint(s) made against him will surely not help him, and only hurt the many patients left now without a decent and hard-working family doctor. I most sincerely wish him well and hope he returns to Appletree soon.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

To all the bad reviews on here you are a bunch of low life’s and I wish the worst for you for lying. DR Latimer was the best doctor I have ever had, and for people to make false complaints disgusts me clearly you have to much time on your hands or want attention. Thanks to you uneducated lying people for loosing a great doctor who actually cares.. karma will get you .. doctor latimer thank you for all your years and your compassion. You will be missed

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Dr. Latimer was my family doctor for 7 years. He is a special doctor indeed and always took the time needed during my visits despite having a full waiting room. He was always careful with any treatments and made sure i understood what and why we were doing or not doing something. I felt i was part of the decision making process. Sure, he may talk fast at times but that doesn't reflect on his abilities as a doctor. He is one of the few good ones. I wish I knew where he was now but appletree will not tell me if or when he will return. I was generous in giving apple tree staff a 3/5 since they seem to take great pleasure in being difficult to deal with.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Efficient, professional and takes the time to explain tests, results and treatment. He's also an interesting and well traveled guy.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I don't think the person who planned on making a formal complaint about Dr. Latimer should have done that. They don't know what is involved in making a formal complaint about a doctor. It is something you take very seriously if you do that as your medical record could be made public knowledge and also the doctor could be audited and asked to stop practicing. When I made a complaint 'about this other doctor' it was more because she appeared to have little medical knowledge such that she was giving her patients "more health problems" she was that unskilled. Dr. Latimer knows what he is doing medically however, he is very stressed and is burning out. He is not incompetent medically he is overworked. The person should have taken him aside gently and told him how stressed and unwell he looks sometimes. He is far from incompetent.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

HAMC thanks you for your service Dr Latimer. "When we do right nobody remembers. When we do wrong nobody forgets" - AFFA Dr Latimer - patched 4 life

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

My family Dr. Good bedside manner and seems professional. I like the staff and while I have to wait longer than I sometimes like, it is likely that this is a result of the appletree model.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

The worst experience ever! This is a quack of a doctor! This doctor should be reported by more people! How can anyone go see him and not realize he is unwell. He is either high on prescription drugs or high on illegal drugs. We couldnt understand what he was saying he was stumbling as he spoke. He didnt care about what we were saying. Not only that during our appointment he left so we went into the hall way to find him sleeping on his desk!! Yep he is so high on something that he cant even make it through one appointment. We even heard the employees telling him dont worry we didnt let you sleep more than 20 minutes. We made a complaint and confronted the employees and all they could say was they could not say anything to that effect. I will definitly be making a formal complaint and all you people that come here to complain but dont do anything about this unfit doctor need to do the same! Scary to think he is sonout of it that he can simply write scripts for anything!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018