Ratings for Dr. Bradley Robert Latimer

The last time I was in to see Dr. Latimer there was a 2 hour wait to get in. This was "clearly not Dr. Latimer's fault as he was the only GP in that day - someone was trying to give him heck - I was upset for him as he was doing his best to hold the fort on his own and he was extremely kind to the person giving him heck. He looked very stressed and very over worked but was still very competent with me in his office. I think he cares a lot about his patients and what service they.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Every single time I have gone to see Dr Latimer, I have received excellent care. He’s a good balance of being a strong clinician while having a pleasant bedside manner and knows when to ask probing questions to the patient for more information. I’m not only thankful I have a GP (after 10yrs without one) but I’m also very happy that it’s him. The staff are always pleasant and I was very impressed with how kind they were to this older woman who quite frankly, I would have lost my patience with long ago had I been asked to deal with her.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I have nothing good to say about this doctor who is careless and his mind some where else, we were in the office over thirty minutes unless I have to remind him that we are waiting, she was napping during the second time when he suggested my daughter to take the tops off for listen to her heart beat. Very helpless and unprofessional, if you have young kids visiting him, please be aware , I won't come back to him again!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Latimer is a loyal, caring, and smart doctor. He knows what he is doing medically. The only problem he has while practicing is that he sometimes gets an attack of nerves when there are so many patients. In this way, he is human.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

I love Dr. Latimer! He treats both me and my brother and after years of trying to find the right Dr. I am so happy that we happened across him. He actually cares about his patients. And is extremely knowledgeable and sweet.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Just a crazy fast talking dismissive dr. Not interested in your medical history but he is interested to know if you are unhappy in canada ! My mom doesn't speak English but I've been here for a long time. He kept asking about being us being unhappy here for about 3 times. Made us feel like outsiders because we are immigrants. He didn't listen to my medical problems wasted time asking personal questions. Talked over me and didn't give me a chance to translate what my mother wanted to say. Gave me antibiotic and dismissed my other issues. My mom is diabetic and was asking to get a referral to a specialist for arthritis. Of course he didn't do that. Waited for more than 3 hrs to see him. I swear to god when I got out I was in shock with my head spinning how can someone like this be a doctor. He isn't normal to practice he made us very uncomfortable he was jumping everywhere and talking so fast like he took 100 energy shots. Never gonna see him again. I'm puzzled! I want my time and energy backI left drained.

Submitted September 24, 2017

I feel that Dr. Latimer has not been given enough credit as a doctor and that the people in these professions are already over worked. He is a good person and is super smart in an eccentric way and knows what he is doing. He has a lot of responsibility to many patients within a short time frame. "See if those people complaining" could do any better.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

This doctor writes scripts for anything you ask. Crooked doctor if you ask me, something should be done about him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

He's awful.Plain and simple. I came out of there after being berrated for over half an hour on imminizations that were not signed...i am not the health care proffessional so i'm not sure how this is something I can control. He's very rude, raised his voice...Just wonder why he even is in this field at all.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

he has been my family doctor for 5 years ,and I am grateful for him .

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016