Ratings for Dr. Bradley Robert Latimer

This doctor writes scripts for anything you ask. Crooked doctor if you ask me, something should be done about him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

He's awful.Plain and simple. I came out of there after being berrated for over half an hour on imminizations that were not signed...i am not the health care proffessional so i'm not sure how this is something I can control. He's very rude, raised his voice...Just wonder why he even is in this field at all.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

he has been my family doctor for 5 years ,and I am grateful for him .

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr Latimer has been the most insensitive doctor while I was going through a pretty tough illness. Instead of listening and really trying to understand, he gave me bunch of sample antidepressants and wished good luck. Feel really terrified regarding my experience and would like to warn all walk in patients that are heading to see this physician at AppleTree Clinic.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Competent,knowledgable,caring,and active on followup

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I like Dr. Latimer. I feel he is very competent medically. His only problem is he is stressed from being over worked. He offers honest, caring advice and is sound medically. I hope he can have time to "save himself." As a an occasional patient - we need to look out for our care providers also. From time to time, doctors themselves need a break and this in no way takes from their credibility as doctors.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Doctor Latimer has always treated me with respect. He is often rushed but I have found this very common with all Appletree clinics and the majority of their physicians appear to be in running mode the majority of the time. The experience I have had is to be prepared to discuss your health in a clear and concise manner and the doctor will take care of it.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I have never been Treated more poorly by a doctor. first of all I should mention that I am an international student, therefore I am used to a different doctor-patient approach. I am used to waiting maximum 15 min to see a doctor and I am Usually given a fair amount of time to explain my concerns. Having said that, I have Waited 2 hours to be seen for a bad sore throat that Has been going on for weeks. The staff walk me to a room where I have to wait again for 20 min more. The guy asks me what brings me in and when I start to explain, he is literally about to leave the room( or either Staring at his IPad). Doctor Latimer comes in wearing converse shoes and a swearshirt, no gloves at all or a sign that he belongs to the medical staff. He barely looks at me because he keeps his Eyes half closed or completely closed, and I have a hard time understanding what he says because he is mumbling. So, obviously, I have a hard time trusting this person since the beginning. He Then uses the tongue soppressor but I am very nervous and Also suffer from emetophobia ( the phobia of vomiting) so It took some time for him to manage to look at my throat. I Was already feeling quite embarrassed about myself and started crying and he Was treating me Like I Was a child and when I explained what I have He said it is PST(probably he meant PTS)anyways, At some point I exploded and asked him what kind of doctor he Was. Honestly, some people shouldnt be allowed to be doctors. Awful bedside manners and absolutely un professional.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Way, way, way to quick to make a diagnosis and give a prescription. I was out of there in about 3 minutes after suffering days of terrible symptoms, including a horribly painful neck and throat. He basically said "yup, strep throat, here's your prescription". He may or may not be right, I guess I'll have to wait and see if the antibiotics help. I wish he had taken the time to at least do a throat swab for a culture sample, at least to confirm what his guess was. I guess I could have insisted on it, but it all happened so fast that I was on my way to the pharmacy thinking 'how can he possibly know by just looking?'

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

I would rate him as being an okay doctor - he listened to my concerns, but didn't agree with the test I wanted and seemed very dismissive about my anxieties.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014