Ratings for Dr. John O'Mahony

Once again this doctor shows he either doesn't have a clue how bad his front office is or could care less. His voice mail continues to list his regular office hours but after wasting an hour trying to get through you go down to his office to find a sign on his reception window that he won't be available for several days and no one's around. And by the way his voice mail basically say if you are calling about an appointment for which I am being paid cash please leave a message if you are calling about anything else don't leave a message because we don't care.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

My family doctor and OB. Has been wonderful, can usually get an appointment fast if needed. Sometimes the wait time sucks, especially if it's later in the morning or afternoon. Answers my questions, puts my mind at ease. Love the office staff

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Took great care for our son's circumcision; we felt confident with him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

When your staff takes the time to vome on to ratemd and leave over zealous ratings and reviews.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr O'Mahony is great, shows concern and experience which makes me comfortable talking to him. I have found several times where he and his staff follow up after they receive reports from emergency etc to ensure everything is okay.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Awesome. My family and I have been happy with our care. And we have been there a lot. We have been squeezed in when our daughter was sick. He does spend time on the computer however I assume it is bc he is making sure the records are accurate. Rather than chit chatting. Though he does laugh and engage. But I am not there for the entertainment. He never makes me feel like a hypochondriac. He takes my concerns seriously. Refers us when he feels he can't help. I don't care if I have to wait in line I like to assume it is bc they are working hard. I wouldn't want him to rush away from another patient's care because I have somewhere else to be. Awesome.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Simply the best medical team in Sarnia if not Ontario. Serious experience and very reliable team. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Could not show up or even call for after hours clinic. Left sick people of all ages waiting for nothing. Absolute joke with no professional conduct. Simple phone call?

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. O'Mahony has been an excellent doctor to both me and my son. He was excellent as my OB and answered all my questions but still always had his sense of humour which always helped me relax. His staff remember you and are so friendly, they always take the time to listen to you as does John. I had some complications after I had my son and he was always there to help, sending me for an ultrasound and running tests. He has been great with my son and always listens to my concerns and he will always see him right away if I call for an appointment. I agree the wait times can be terrible but I feel as if it's worth it.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

• Humana Gold Plus
  • Humana Health Care Plan
  • Humana Medicare
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
  • United Healthcare Options