You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John O'Mahony

Customer service is non existance. Answer phones when its convenient to them. YOu are only allowed to leave a message if its about something he can extra bill for. And they will never call you back if it isn't for that reason.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr. O'Mahony was my OB and delivered my daughter he was so attentive and took time to answer all my questions (no matter how crazy they were) that I switch to him and made my parents switch as well. I lost my mother earlier this year to cancer and Dr OMahony visited her in the hospital..... He even made a special trip to the hospice to see her. I don't know any other Dr that would do that. I agree it's hard to get through on the phones to make appointments but it's worth it to have a Dr like him.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I agree with the comment below. He's an okay doctor, but does not seem to be listening when you're in his office. He's always looking at his computer screen and never directly at me as a patient. I can't tell if he's getting all that I'm saying, recognizing my concern or not. I've personally had two ultrasounds recently, and didn't even meet with him to discuss what my concern was beforehand. Strange! It's almost impossible to get through on the phone lines, even when you're trying to return a call. Appointments are long waits, both in getting an appointment and when you're in the office. Always seems behind schedule. Seems to be dealing with more than one patient at a time, so he's in and out of the exam room constantly. I really don't agree with the fact that he's still taking new patients. Not with the wait times, and his being an ER doctor too. Even his staff has mentioned that his plate is just too full. I also agree that with the lack of doctors in the area, they feel like just doing the basics is enough....it has become not about the patient at all....just going through the motions.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. O'Mahony does an OK kinda job when you are in there, but none of my family's visits have felt like this is someone really that engaged in ensuring we got really great care. Add to this a really poor level of responsiveness in terms of booking appointments etc (hard to get through on the phone, can't leave messages, they won't return calls, can't book online, poor record keeping re booked appointments, often closed) and you have a sub-standard service overall. Honestly I feel like they just want to try that hard to please their patients, and can only get away with it because its hard to find decent care elsewhere in Sarnia.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

dr O'Mahony is amazing Dr oh tho his listening skills need a proving he was my Delvery dr and I was impressed with him I had a ruff delivery but he was with me to start and finish. He knew my baby was in destress but he did everything he could and when he was born he didn't cry at frist then I looked at the window and omost cried my eyes out his foucous was on my son and me and after about a couple of mins he cried and he come to vist everyday he gave me all his numbers my kids just love him my baby smiles everytime he see him and my oldest son give him hugs he gave him a huge back this Dr is buy far hands down the best Dr of all time . He even see U at the er if UR his patinet . Some days are better then other he always seem to be a rush he needs to just slow down a bit and listen

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Our family personal experience was above & beyond excellent...we r not even his patients but took our baby for circumsition and he notice the baby was had a very low weight, he took the time to advise us about the situation & refer to a paediatrician, even when to the hospital to visit and all I can say is we had seen several medical drs/ nurses & no one was that DEDICATED to the well being of our newborn baby....it's all about that little extra care, compassion & what he is a good doctor...in this very busy world..nothing perfect but he was that day

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr. O'Mahony is a good doctor and has always met my needs. Getting an appointment to see him is another issue; the phone always goes to voice mail and you have to call back until someone answers. A simple solution of multiple lines and putting people on hold will go a long way to improving patient satisfaction.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. John O'Mahony's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Customer service is non existance. Answer phones when its convenient to them. YOu are only allowed to leave a message if its about something he can extra bill ..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. O'Mahony was my OB and delivered my daughter he was so attentive and took time to answer all my questions (no matter how crazy they were) that I switch to h..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I agree with the comment below. He's an okay doctor, but does not seem to be listening when you're in his office. He's always looking at his computer screen..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. O'Mahony does an OK kinda job when you are in there, but none of my family's visits have felt like this is someone really that engaged in ensuring we got re..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Very professional. Prompt when addressing problems. Even though he seems rushed, he listens. Staff are very helpful. He's great with my kids too."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Dr who takes the time to assess and then help or refer. Both my wife and I are very impressed. We are blessed to have such a wonderful Dr in Sarnia."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dr O'Mahony is amazing Dr oh tho his listening skills need a proving he was my Delvery dr and I was impressed with him I had a ruff delivery but he was with me ..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Our family personal experience was above & beyond excellent...we r not even his patients but took our baby for circumsition and he notice the baby was had a ver..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Can never get through on the phone. You have to show up at the office to make an appointment. Lots of frustrated patients. Long wait times."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. O'Mahony is a good doctor and has always met my needs. Getting an appointment to see him is another issue; the phone always goes to voice mail and you have..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. J. O'Mahony has been nothing short of amazing to me, and my family. His staff is also very friendly, and you feel very comfortable going into their office. ..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Currently there is a turnover of staff which seems to affect their time management skills. The absolute worst is the phone! If the office opens at 9 a.m. DO ..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very unprofessional. They were taking new patients, so I filled out a registration form. The staff was rude and not at all helpful, and told me I would have t..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Awsome! Very happy with Doctor John and bless him for delivering my sons safely. 5 stars for the attention we receive EVERY time we see John!"

October 1, 2014