Ratings for Dr. James Cranston

I recently moved to the area and visited Dr. Cranston. He was exceedingly helpful, knowledgeable, and compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

He has always made me feel that each of my visits is important

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Always friendly, happy to listen and help us. Willing to consider family history and experiences into discussion and solution. Very grateful for Dr Cranston.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

My son had a fall and broke a bone. He was gentle, efficient and competent. Made the entire experience smooth for us. Thanks Dr Cranston.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Love Dr.Cranston he's the best dr of all Drs . caring about his patence to the max. He lisens when you talk to him. He's not bad looking too....lol

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr Cranston is the only doctor I will see. He saved my life. I have a very rare condition, and he has gone above and behond to find out about my condition, so that he knows how to help me. I seen almost every doctor in squamish at some point in time over the past couple years and he is one of Berry few who listened and didn't just act like I was crazy.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

When ever I see him he is fully present, never rushing, never off to the next person. He takes his time and explains things very clearly and such a nice person. I also love that when I take my kids to see him he talks to them and explains things to her.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Finally got a GP. And he's amazing to work with. Delivered my son and helped out on countless other occasions with solid advice and empathy.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I think Dr. Cranston is great! My husband and I both see him.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

THE worst bedside manner - Made comment while doing pap that embarrassed teenage daughter so much she was in tears - will NEVER go back

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014