Ratings for Dr. Meeta Vijh

Is always happy to see the kids and gives great advice.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I've been a patient for 16 yrs. She was in the past an outstanding family doctor. Not sure if she has an over load of patients but I find she is in a rush running from room to room not really having anytime to really discuss in details what the patient needs. The questions she asks are "textbook" and not personal. Excellent doctor if you have a minor cough or sniffles but then again I can go to a walk in clinic for that.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr, Vijh is your family doctor for now 12 years. She is very helpful and knowledgeable. I suffer from multiple ailments and she is always very prompt. I wish we had more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Vijh has been my family doctor for about 20 years. She watched me grow from a toddler into a young woman. For that reason, I feel she is very protective of me and gives me answers from a mother’s viewpoint rather than a doctors. Although I appreciate the care, I sometimes feel uncomfortable talking to her about certain topics. She has never rushed me out, she always explains everything in detail and cites recent studies that she has read or seminars she has been to. She is always learning and always sharing that information. I am blessed to have such a caring doctor. She is quick to push prescriptions but will also tell me what I can eat or not eat to reach my desired goal. Great Doc but you will always wait for atleast an hour even if you book an appointment. She is well worth the wait though.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

I scheduled an appointment for a day at certain time. On such day, after one hour waiting I had to go without seeing the Dr. This is neither an emergency room nor a walking clinic. This is an office for a Family Dr which offers scheduled appointments!!! This is ridiculous and not acceptable.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

The best family physician anyone could have. Dr. Vijh is very persofessional and knowledgable, she is very humble and treats her clients with respect and dignity. Dr.Vijh is very patient,she gives her clients time to voice their concers,despite the fact her office is usually very busy.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

We don't like going to the doctors much but Dr Vijh is the best family doctor we've ever had. She's very thorough and to the point; at times scary when she knows we've put off seeing her for a check-up or held off when we had the flu hoping it'll just go away. She's like the strict-knowledgeable aunt in everyone's family; the one that can just give you that look and you know you've done something wrong. We love her.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Vijh is amazing. She's passionate about patient care and is very helpful. Staff can make the occasional administrative error, but it's such a busy office that treat so many patients that it's understandable in my view. That being said, I've waited more than an hour past my appointment time on more than one occasion which isn't really cool. But Dr. Vijh herself is upfront and very professional and is a pleasure to be treated by.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011