Ratings for Dr. Muffy Greenaway

Extremely knowledgeable, the best in her field! Brought our family back together! Lynn is the best support staff ever also!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Amazing! Compassionate, firm, understanding and an amazing bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Really connects with teenagers, exceptionally knowledgeable! Our daughter loves her. Her staff was so helpful and understanding, the best!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr Greenaway is amazing. Our situation involves many layers and as a parent it amazes me at her kindness, bedside manner, and compassion not only towards our son but to me as the parent as well. We have learned so much about ourselves as well as each other. Thank you Dr. Greenaway! I feel like we will become well with your support and guidance. Blessings!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Dr.Greenaway is an exceptional psychiatrist with very good bed side manner,compassionate,caring and knowlegable. She treated my teen daughter with mental illness at the hospital 3 years ago and my daughter is 90% better now. Thanks, mere words could not express out gratitude and god bless you "MuffY"!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

the BEST!!! She is amazing! Dr. Greenaway is super helpfull, easy to talk to and a great listener. She is the only doctor who ever truly understood me.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011