Ratings for Dr. Barbara Ehler

The number #1 best doctor I have ever trusted my children with..Dr.Ehler went above and beyond to care for my kids and to keep them heathly.If she didn't know much on something she would research it and then come put me at ease. Amazing doctor and such a wonderful woman. She is truly missed by my family but we will always be blessed to have known her.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

I take my son to Ehler because she is very helpful and has 20+ years of experience in PIUC in the USA, as well as other countries. She doesn't downplay symptoms, rather she starts from the most serious and works down to the least serious. She gives each patient her cell phone number so that if you have a weekend emergency, you can contact her at home. She will answer her cell phone for that reason during your appointment, but I feel good that she cares that much about her patients, and is on call 24/7. She is very honest and has a lot of patience for kids. The wait time can be a little long, but it is well worth it, I would never take my son anywhere else. There is a lab there, so there isn't any waiting for results, it is done right there.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011