Ratings for Dr. Michael Mikola

I have found dr. Mikola to be very helpful and very kind. He is helped me become healthier and make better choices for myself. All the referrals he's ever given me had help me very much.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Mikola lacked connectivity with our family. His concerns were only medications and not personal long term care. Mikola, though knowledgable seemed to not get to know any member of our family in a personal manner which is what we want in order to trust someone to help us determine healthy decisions for our family. When speaking to the doctor about his lack of bedside manner, he mentioned he only had so much time with patients. Mikola was not able to refill meds in a timely manner (med request of 2 1/2 weeks ahead) and taking no personal responsibility. A shame to have a family health care provider not care about my family.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Mikola is very knowledgeable and nice. Definitely like him and trust him as my doctor. Would definitely recommend him and have recommended him. The main nurse at his office (older blonde lady), however, is not helping his practice. She's never been nice in any way. And she doesn't seem to work with the understanding that I'm a customer paying for a service. More-so that I'm just somebody she has to deal with. She's not mean per se. But she's missing the point. Everyone else in the office seems to get it though.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

NEVER ON TIME. APPOINTMENTS ARE A SUGGESTION. VERY POOR FOLLOW UP FROM A NONPERSONABLE NURSE. MAKES EXCUSES FOR LATE APPOINTMENTS. VERY DIFFICULT TO GET BASIC PRESCRIPTIONS CALLED IN OR REFILLED. POOR PATIENT SERVICE

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Diagnosed problem but did not discuss how to control the problem and was dismissive and rude when I returned in six months to try to get more information, informing me that he had told me to come back in one year.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Very knowledgable and helpful. Takes his time with you.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2006

Dr. Michael Mikola's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

AHC