Ratings for Dr. George Jones

Dr. Jones was the anesthesiologist on call for the birth of my first child. I had wanted a natural childbirth, but had to be induced. When I asked for a few more minutes to try some techniques my doula suggested, he seemed to become very angry and left. He didn't come back for over two hours. When he did, I tried to thank him for being patient, and he said he wasn't there to be patient. He was there to do his job. From then on he would not speak directly to me, only through the nurse. When he needed me to sit up for the epidural, he told the nurse to tell me. I was blown away at his rudeness and lack of sensitivity. My husband was furious, but we were both terrified of making this doctor even angrier while he was sticking a needle in my back. I am now pregant with my second child, and although I liked this hospital, I won't go anywhere near this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. George Jones's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1980)

AARP