Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

Dr. Bembynista is an excellent doctor. He listens carefully and responds in a helpful respectful way. I highly recommend him if you are having issues with your feet.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Bembynista was very helpful and knowledgeable, he took plenty of time with me to make sure he understood the situation, and then that I understood what was happening and was comfortable throughout the treatment. I came in with a toenail infection, which I had tried several methods of treating previously, and instead of having to take months of dangerous drugs (which are shown to be very hard on your kidneys) I just had one painless treatment with a laser and the infection was gone. I would definitely recommend Dr. B to anyone having foot problems.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

As an OR Nurse who has worked with Dr. B as well as had him assist with some foot problems of my own, I highly recommend him. I have always seen him show respect and caring for each patient and he is conservative and knows how to best serve and help the patient. I highly recommend his expertise and would encourage all who have foot problems to make an appointment with Dr. B/JC, RN, CNOR

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

I HAVE EXPERIENCED FOOT, ANKLE & KNEE PAIN FOR 3 YEARS. I TRIED ALL THE THINGS THAT USED TO WORK TO HANDLE JOINT & MUSCLE PAIN FROM A LIFETIME OF SPORTS WITH NO APPRECIABLE RESULTS. AFTER REALIZING I HAD PLANTAR FISCIITIS DR. B. TOLD ME THAT ORTHOTICS WOULD RELIEVE MY PAIN. WITH THE CONSTANT PAIN I WAS EXPERIENCING, ANYTHING WAS WELCOME. HE MADE A 'CAST' OF MY FEET AND IN 2 WEEKS I HAD MY ORTHOTICS, AND I MUST SAY, I WAS ASTOUNDED AT THE NEARLY IMMEDIATE RELIEF IN THE ENTIRE FOOT, ANKLE AND KNEE. I'M NOW PLAYING PAIN-FREE GOLF AND CAN EVEN RUN, IF I CHOOSE. I HAVE RECOMMENDED EVERYONE WITH THIS KIND OF PAIN TO CHECK INTO GETTING THESE ORTHOTICS WITH ONE NEIGHBOR WHO SAID IT HAS 'CHANGED HIS LIFE' AND I'M HERE TO SAY, IT REALLY DOES. I SHOULD MAKE BETS WITH PEOPLE ON IT'S BENEFITS. THANKS DR. B. JAMBO

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Doc has treated my entire family for ingrown toenails and fitted us for orthotics. He has seen my youngest son since he was about 10 and his diagnosis of him needing orthotics really changed his life. Before he constantly cried that his knees and legs hurt, we always thought it was 'growing pains'. While I was having an ingrown toenail removed Doc looked at his feet and determined he needed orthotics. My son became able to participate in sports in high school and became a champion distance runner and cross country athlete. I firmly believe this wouldn't have been possible without Doc properly diagnosing him. He is a compassionate, kind doc with a great staff. If you need a great foot doc look no further.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Very pleased with the results. I went in for pain on bottom of foot. He knew exactly what to do. I left with no pain. Completed in 2 visits. would go to him again if needed. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

I returned from overseas with an ingrown toenail, he clipped it to relieve my pressure then I returned for the proceedure. His office is clean and friendly, prompt service, and He was knowledgable and engaging. Felt you were holistically cared for, he cared about your anxiety levels, thorough aftercare teaching, and overall a comfortable feeling of him knowing what he was doing, his caring of your needs (as to, what activities you needed to perform and timing of proceedure, and care of your emotional well being during the proceedure. Overall I would recommend this Dr. to anyone with foot issues.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dancer's in K.C. told me about this Doctor 10 years ago. He treated my son 5 years ago, and now my turn. He is a genuine genius, and very considerate of patient's pain. Very gentle and skilled. THE BEST, ever!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Dr. Bembynista is a excellent doctor. He is very caring doctor. He tells you the truth about your condition, and will do whatever it takes to help you fell better. I have been a patient for over twenty years and am very please with his expertise in his field. I appreciate him as my doctor. Thank you for taking care of me.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

I have been going to Dr Bembynista for about 20 years and I have had nothing but excellent care. His staff has always been vey courteous and caring.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English