Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

I had the best care and help with my bone spur/bunion surgery. I would recommend Dr. B to all my friends and relatives. He and his staff did a great job.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Bembynista and his staff are amazing. I was told by a previous doctor that surgery was my only option. Dr. Bembynista fitted my for orthotics, and my foot is already feeling better with no surgery. I would recommend Dr. Bembynista to anyone need a fantastic foot doctor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

i went in for toenail fungus. I got in quick and he did an extra treatment to make sure it was done. He called and followed up with me!! What a pleasant surprise. Dr. B is the best.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

I first went to Dr. Bembynista approximately 18 years ago. I inherited ingrown toenails from my dad and he had taught me to put a piece of tissue under the corners. I babied them and did that for many years but after graduating from college and working full time, I decided to get them permanently fixed so they wouldn't affect my life. Dr. Bembynista took care of both feet in an amazingly PAINLESS manner!!! and I have always remembered him and have referred him to friends often over the years. I love the fact that his name is memorable, as I can immediately refer him to others in need. ... and now, 18 years later, I have returned to Dr. B for neuroma issues. He is super nice and gentle and actually LISTENS to you as he fixes the problem. I STILL highly recommend Dr. Bembynista to anyone who values their feet and has any foot issues.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

From the day I contacted Dr. Bembynista's office, I felt an immeditate since of hope. They were all so pleasent and caring. Dr. Bembynista just finalized what I thought from the very beginging, that this is the doctor for me and my needs. He evaluated my problem and gave me care instructions. My surgery went as close to perfect as possible in my opinion. I walked out of the office after surgery and did not experience enough pain to take more than an iburprofen afterwards. It's been 4 weeks since my surgery and I would just like to thank Dr. Bembynista and his wonderful staff for all their support and expertees. I can now sleep without discomfort to my foot and I am still in the healing process. Thanks to you guy's my life is going to be pleasent!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr B is the best. He diagnosed my initital problem immediately and corrected it with orthotics. Recently, had the the need for Dr B's expertise and again, diagnosed the problem within seconds of describing my symptoms and was treated and within days, my pain subsided. He is a great doctor and is very caring and wants to to the best for his patients. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

His lazer process took care of my toenail fungus. Dr. Bembynista is very knowlegdable and I would recommend him to anyone with a foot problem.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

De Bembynista has been extremely helpful. He listens carefully, explains his answer or solution so the patient fully understands. He is extremely knowledgeable but makes you feel at ease. In just one visit he helped me tremendously.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr. Bembynista immediately identified both issues I have gone to him for, successfully treated them and I've had no relapse. He is very personable, a pleasure to deal with and I would not consider going to anyone else for my podiatry care.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr. Tom is a great doctor, he is very knowledgeble and cares very much about his patients. I love his sense of humor and he makes you feel very comfortable in his care. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English