Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

Doc has treated my entire family for ingrown toenails and fitted us for orthotics. He has seen my youngest son since he was about 10 and his diagnosis of him needing orthotics really changed his life. Before he constantly cried that his knees and legs hurt, we always thought it was 'growing pains'. While I was having an ingrown toenail removed Doc looked at his feet and determined he needed orthotics. My son became able to participate in sports in high school and became a champion distance runner and cross country athlete. I firmly believe this wouldn't have been possible without Doc properly diagnosing him. He is a compassionate, kind doc with a great staff. If you need a great foot doc look no further.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Very pleased with the results. I went in for pain on bottom of foot. He knew exactly what to do. I left with no pain. Completed in 2 visits. would go to him again if needed. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

I returned from overseas with an ingrown toenail, he clipped it to relieve my pressure then I returned for the proceedure. His office is clean and friendly, prompt service, and He was knowledgable and engaging. Felt you were holistically cared for, he cared about your anxiety levels, thorough aftercare teaching, and overall a comfortable feeling of him knowing what he was doing, his caring of your needs (as to, what activities you needed to perform and timing of proceedure, and care of your emotional well being during the proceedure. Overall I would recommend this Dr. to anyone with foot issues.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dancer's in K.C. told me about this Doctor 10 years ago. He treated my son 5 years ago, and now my turn. He is a genuine genius, and very considerate of patient's pain. Very gentle and skilled. THE BEST, ever!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Dr. Bembynista is a excellent doctor. He is very caring doctor. He tells you the truth about your condition, and will do whatever it takes to help you fell better. I have been a patient for over twenty years and am very please with his expertise in his field. I appreciate him as my doctor. Thank you for taking care of me.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

I have been going to Dr Bembynista for about 20 years and I have had nothing but excellent care. His staff has always been vey courteous and caring.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Here's what impressed me about Dr. Bembynista 1. I called him at an awkward hour and he got right back to me. 2. Made a quick evaluation of what needed to be done. 3. Initiated a time for us to meet to address my toe problem 4. The entire time he was doing the procedure he was reassuring me, asking about whether I was comfortable or in pain, letting me know "time table" for the process. 5. Gave me good follow through instructions 6. Checked up on me to see how I was progressing. 7. Fees were right on for the work he did. Dr. Bembynista was very professional. I will always go to him when I have podiatry issues. Paul Meyer Overland Park, Ks

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

In a four year period I have had 2 bouts of Plantar Fasciitis. Dr.Bembynista has been very very helpful. I could not ask for better care. Would certainly recommend him to any one with foot problems.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English