Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

I first went to Dr. Bembynista approximately 18 years ago. I inherited ingrown toenails from my dad and he had taught me to put a piece of tissue under the corners. I babied them and did that for many years but after graduating from college and working full time, I decided to get them permanently fixed so they wouldn't affect my life. Dr. Bembynista took care of both feet in an amazingly PAINLESS manner!!! and I have always remembered him and have referred him to friends often over the years. I love the fact that his name is memorable, as I can immediately refer him to others in need. ... and now, 18 years later, I have returned to Dr. B for neuroma issues. He is super nice and gentle and actually LISTENS to you as he fixes the problem. I STILL highly recommend Dr. Bembynista to anyone who values their feet and has any foot issues.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

From the day I contacted Dr. Bembynista's office, I felt an immeditate since of hope. They were all so pleasent and caring. Dr. Bembynista just finalized what I thought from the very beginging, that this is the doctor for me and my needs. He evaluated my problem and gave me care instructions. My surgery went as close to perfect as possible in my opinion. I walked out of the office after surgery and did not experience enough pain to take more than an iburprofen afterwards. It's been 4 weeks since my surgery and I would just like to thank Dr. Bembynista and his wonderful staff for all their support and expertees. I can now sleep without discomfort to my foot and I am still in the healing process. Thanks to you guy's my life is going to be pleasent!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr B is the best. He diagnosed my initital problem immediately and corrected it with orthotics. Recently, had the the need for Dr B's expertise and again, diagnosed the problem within seconds of describing my symptoms and was treated and within days, my pain subsided. He is a great doctor and is very caring and wants to to the best for his patients. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

His lazer process took care of my toenail fungus. Dr. Bembynista is very knowlegdable and I would recommend him to anyone with a foot problem.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

De Bembynista has been extremely helpful. He listens carefully, explains his answer or solution so the patient fully understands. He is extremely knowledgeable but makes you feel at ease. In just one visit he helped me tremendously.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr. Bembynista immediately identified both issues I have gone to him for, successfully treated them and I've had no relapse. He is very personable, a pleasure to deal with and I would not consider going to anyone else for my podiatry care.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr. Tom is a great doctor, he is very knowledgeble and cares very much about his patients. I love his sense of humor and he makes you feel very comfortable in his care. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Dr "B" was my podiatrist 10-11 years ago when I still worked on my feet all day & always had an excellent demeaner & never steered me wrong. I recently became in need of a podiatrist again & he was the first on my mind to contact. I was so happy to see that he has not changed in how he approaches his patient in the best possible way,to help relieve my pain & his knowledge of any problem presented to him.I was also able to obtain an aappointment very quickly. You can tell he still loves his work after many years. I personally,would rate him a "10" if so offered & have gladly given his name to many people over the years without hesitation. He's the best!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. Bembynista is an excellent doctor. He listens carefully and responds in a helpful respectful way. I highly recommend him if you are having issues with your feet.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Bembynista was very helpful and knowledgeable, he took plenty of time with me to make sure he understood the situation, and then that I understood what was happening and was comfortable throughout the treatment. I came in with a toenail infection, which I had tried several methods of treating previously, and instead of having to take months of dangerous drugs (which are shown to be very hard on your kidneys) I just had one painless treatment with a laser and the infection was gone. I would definitely recommend Dr. B to anyone having foot problems.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English