Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

I have had pain and swelling in my ankle for many years. I have gone to other doctors that didn't help. Dr Bembynista stopped my swelling and pain with one injection. I'm so thankful!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Bembynista is awesome! I had some foot problems and he took care of them and I have had no trouble with feet since then. I highly recommend him, he is fantastic!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Can't imagine going anywhere else, not only a great Doctor person as well! Been to 2 different offices like going to the same 1, staff is the greatest! Me and my Wife drive 2 hours would drive more if we had to. He's just a great person. watch your toes he will step on them

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr. B is so helpful with his knowledge. I was able to decide what was most important with my immediate needs. Together we gave a plan for future procedures to complete my health care , and desired foot health needs.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

When I do ratings of a company, individual I Never give 10's or all stars. But this young man is the greatest. Kind Friendly and very helpful and knowledgeable. I am a women who would rather have a professional women (Dr. , Lawyer) So this is saying a heck of lot. (SL) . You can not go wrong with Dr. B. Heck make an appointment even if you don't have problems, and tell me I am wrong.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

wouldn't dream of going to a different podiatrist, Dr. Bembynista has helped both my husband and myself. I referred 2 other friends, who had nothing but great success with him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Only positive comments on Dr. B and his staff! Always knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and on time. Dr. B takes the time to make sure patients understand the treatment plan and takes great care to make the process as comfortable as possible. I've referred several people and all have great things to say about their experiences too!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I have nothing more than saying great things about Dr. Bembynista. I have had two bunionectomies and other varieties toe surgeries and each time he has taken a great care of my feet to the best of his abilities. I have referred my friends and families to him and I will continue seeing him for all my feet issues in the future . I trust him with every recommendations and suggestions .

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. B is a wonderfully compassionate, knowledgeable, attentive and results-oriented Doctor. I went to two other foot doctors and was very unsatisfied before being referred to Dr. B by two friends who highly recommended him. I have been his patient for a year now and am very satisfied with his bed side manner, surgical recommendations, and his sincere desire to ensure my concerns are addressed and resolved. He removed two neuromas and addressed various other foot pain caused by poorly performed surgical procedures conducted by others. Shelley W.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Bembynista is an amazing podiatrist. Had a injection done to one of my toes, and I didn't feel a thing. He was knowledgeable, but he was also very personable and cared about the level of pain. I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English