Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

Great if you can get in. Called 7/8 can’t get in until 7/16 can hardly walk due to a sprain/strain. I guess I will have to find someone else. I can’t wait that long for treatment.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista's response
I just got back in town,super busy but call back and tell them how much pain ask yvonne to put u in

Submitted July 8, 2019

Dr. Bembynista has done surgery on both my feet, + I was very pleased. He was extremely responsive to any concerns I had, told me to text a picture of my foot when I was worried about swelling + redness, + got back to me within minutes of my text. He is very good conscientious atabout following up on any concerns or problems--very happy with the care I received.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Bembynista for 3 years. When I first started he knew exactly what my issues were and treated me with kindness, professional manner and an unbelievable knowledge of my problem. The office staff carries on with the warmth and willingness to meet my needs with appointments and any info I may want. I thank all of you for giving the best care to your patients.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

I am proud to say I have had Dr. T. Bembynista for over 20 years. If you want quality care and results that make you free from pain then get your self scheduled. The office staff is courteous and make you feel like family no matter if you are a new or former patient. Thank you for your excellent service

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

He has helped with a problematic strain. We developed a treatment plan that has helped me get my foot back where it needs to be. What impressed me the most is he took the time to talk about what I do and how I spend my day so he could diagnose the cause and then worked out a plan to change what I was doing. I could not be more pleased with my experience.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

Dr. Bembynista puts his patients first, providing them with the highest quality of care. He is professional, detailed, and personable. I wouldn’t go to anyone else for my podiatry needs!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Amazing !! Dr. Bembynista is knowledgeable,cares about you!,Quality service and I highly recommended to anyone. Staff is attentive and friendly!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

I highly recommend Dr.B! Had removed a bunion on my left foot and I returned to him to remove one on my right foot 15 years later. He feels like family and really does care about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

I love my orothotics had no idea they would be so comfortable. This my first day wearing and have had them in shoes many hours.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Bembynista for years. I was living out of the country for the past 4 years and when I returned I had some very painful bunions that needed to be addressed. I immediately contacted his office and was able to get an appointment within a week. It was like seeing an old friend when I saw him again. After getting a couple injections my pain level dropped to normal. First and foremost he fixed the problem. He did this by taking a conservative approach and engaged me in detail as to what my options were. It's difficult to find a doctor that knows his business, is professional, and makes you feel like part of his family, but that is what you will get with Dr. Bembynista. I'm just glad that after moving back to KC that he was still practicing here and he was able to treat me. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English