Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

After a couple of other doctors could to solve my foot issue, Dr.Bembynista was able to figure it out and I have been pain-free since he determined the right treatment for my injury. Thank you Dr. B.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Amazing down to earth doctor. Will tell you like it is to get you feeling better.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. B is a very patient focused physician with years of experience and excellent knowledge in his field. He has helped me with Achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, and heel pain. It's easy to get appointments and treatment. Dr. B is very compassionate and I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Bembynista is wonderful. I have been to several other podiatrist and still had unbelievable pain afterwards. After going Dr. Bembynista, for the first time in years I virtually have no pain, it is so wonderful to be able to wake up without pain and work all day and come home without pain.. Thank you so much Dr. Bembynista.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Bembynista and his staff are great. I'm on my feet all day and I had a problem with a toe nail that needed to be removed. They were very accommodating to make an appointment for me to be seen quickly,working around my work schedule. His skills and care are amazing. I recommend him to all my friends

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr. Bembynista treated me for my bunion and he did any amazing job making sure I was in the right care and getting the help that I needed! The staff is very friendly and you are in and out of there in no time! I highly suggest going to him when in need of a good foot doctor!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I had bone spurs removed from the top of my foot. Dr. Bembynista was fantastic! He took the time to answer all of my questions, and put my fears to rest. His knowledge, skill, and serving attitude are unmatched. I would give my highest recommendation to go see Dr. B. to anyone considering foot surgery. My surgery was much easier than I ever expected, and I was back to wearing high heels in a month!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr Tom was fantastic to work with and helped me solve a very long standing issue with achilles tendenitis in BOTH achilles. He is a great listener and provides practical solutions to issues.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I love the Dr. B. is a straight talker. I have coming to see him off and on for over 15 years for various feet issues. It started out with needing arch supports for my extreme high arches. He has done surgery on my shattered toe - I have a bone spur in my Achilles tendon - which with his knowledge is keeping me pain free from it so I don't have to have the surgery with it until absolutely necessary - so maybe never. I am usually in and out within 30-40 mins. Less then any other Drs office. But what amazes me is - I will tell him what hurts - he knows exactly where the pain is what is it related to by what I am feeling.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

My son had issues with both of his feet. He a college athlete on scholarship, and we were concerned he wouldn't be able to play for the rest of the season. Dr Bembynista got us worked in quickly, and thanks to Dr Bembynista, my son was able to play his next game.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English