Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

I'm so glad some friends recommended Dr. Bembynista. Not many Drs make you feel as comfortable as he does. He truly cares for his patients by his willingness and knowledge. My first visit was like catching up with friend. The three locations available is awesome. Thanks again Dr. Bembynista for being great

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Bembynista is not like any Dr. I've had before. I was dreading this surgery since I've already had my right foot done. That nightmare was a different Dr./different state. Dr. B assured me this would be better, and it was! I was walking and in shoes by day 7!! and besides the quick recovery, the passion Dr. B has for what he does, I wish everyone cared that much about what they did. I love his excitement and when listening to the other patience in the office, they do too! I have recommended him to complete strangers, anytime I can talk about feet...Dr. Bembynista's name is brought up :)

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr B is not only kind and caring but an excellent doctor. Other members of my family have been to him and are just as happy with the results as I have been.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr Bembynista provided exceptional care and personal attention in resolving my medical need. I was referred to him and thankful that my primary doctor did. I recommend him and will seek out his care again if I ever need an excellent podiatrist.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr B is the best! I fell after surgery, and he met me at his office on a Sunday night to check my foot! Who has those bed side manners anymore?? Would 100 percent recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr B performed 2 surgeries recently on my foot; he is the best doctor and kindest person. His sense of humor needs a little work :). Dr B have me different options before determining surgery was necessary. I highly recommend him!!! Yvonne and Joanne are pretty terrific too!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I saw him years ago for a procedure on an ingrown toenail and loved his bedside manner and his approach. I am in health care (PT) and have also seen a few postoperative cases of his who did very well. I recommend him to my patients who ask for a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

As an operating room nurse, I have worked with many podiatrists. When I needed surgery on my foot, Dr. Bembynista was my choice. He is a great surgeon, and is always kind to his patients and the staff working with him. In the operating room and in his clinic he creates an environment that reflects the quality work he does, and the positive person that he is. His office staff are the best. I highly recommend Dr. Bembynista.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Bembynista. He is down to earth, will not give you any run around, and his staff is so accommodating. There's a reason he's ranked the #1 podiatrist in the KC area - it's not a lie! I am in and out of his office in no time but we still have time to cover all of my questions, and he's beyond personable. I work in medicine, am an avid hiker, constantly on my feet, and was having crippling pain, but within a very short amount of time (and compliance on my part haha), we've made awesome progress and I could not be happier with my care.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

As a health care professional, I am very critical in choosing my providers. Dr. Bembynista is a fantastic podiatric surgeon. He listens, is very experienced, is flexible and has a great bedside manner. His staff are great and his office runs on schedule. Dr. Bembynista corrected a bunion on my right foot in March. Although individual results will vary, I experienced minimal downtime and discomfort and returned to work quickly. He did such a great job, I flew back from the west coast to see him for corrective surgery on my left foot yesterday. I have 100% confidence in his ability as a surgeon and greatly appreciate his method of correction, which didn't involve any metal plate or big surgical boot with six weeks of no driving (as I had been told previously by other podiatrists). So pleased with his skill and my results😀

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English