Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Bembynista. He is down to earth, will not give you any run around, and his staff is so accommodating. There's a reason he's ranked the #1 podiatrist in the KC area - it's not a lie! I am in and out of his office in no time but we still have time to cover all of my questions, and he's beyond personable. I work in medicine, am an avid hiker, constantly on my feet, and was having crippling pain, but within a very short amount of time (and compliance on my part haha), we've made awesome progress and I could not be happier with my care.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

As a health care professional, I am very critical in choosing my providers. Dr. Bembynista is a fantastic podiatric surgeon. He listens, is very experienced, is flexible and has a great bedside manner. His staff are great and his office runs on schedule. Dr. Bembynista corrected a bunion on my right foot in March. Although individual results will vary, I experienced minimal downtime and discomfort and returned to work quickly. He did such a great job, I flew back from the west coast to see him for corrective surgery on my left foot yesterday. I have 100% confidence in his ability as a surgeon and greatly appreciate his method of correction, which didn't involve any metal plate or big surgical boot with six weeks of no driving (as I had been told previously by other podiatrists). So pleased with his skill and my results😀

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Great Dr. I had plantar struggled for 3yrs in 6months the Doc got rid of it.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr Bembynista and his staff are wonderful! I would highly recommend them! They were great with my 9 yearold daughter who has had lngrown toenail issues.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

After a couple of other doctors could to solve my foot issue, Dr.Bembynista was able to figure it out and I have been pain-free since he determined the right treatment for my injury. Thank you Dr. B.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Amazing down to earth doctor. Will tell you like it is to get you feeling better.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. B is a very patient focused physician with years of experience and excellent knowledge in his field. He has helped me with Achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, and heel pain. It's easy to get appointments and treatment. Dr. B is very compassionate and I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Bembynista is wonderful. I have been to several other podiatrist and still had unbelievable pain afterwards. After going Dr. Bembynista, for the first time in years I virtually have no pain, it is so wonderful to be able to wake up without pain and work all day and come home without pain.. Thank you so much Dr. Bembynista.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Bembynista and his staff are great. I'm on my feet all day and I had a problem with a toe nail that needed to be removed. They were very accommodating to make an appointment for me to be seen quickly,working around my work schedule. His skills and care are amazing. I recommend him to all my friends

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr. Bembynista treated me for my bunion and he did any amazing job making sure I was in the right care and getting the help that I needed! The staff is very friendly and you are in and out of there in no time! I highly suggest going to him when in need of a good foot doctor!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English