Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

My son had issues with both of his feet. He a college athlete on scholarship, and we were concerned he wouldn't be able to play for the rest of the season. Dr Bembynista got us worked in quickly, and thanks to Dr Bembynista, my son was able to play his next game.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I have always been able to get and out of office in a timely fashion. I have several issues with feet and legs and need help. Doc Thomas has giving me much needed comfort with inserts and vast knowledge....beyond just feet. Looking forward to results for toenail fungus...

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I suffered from the worst feet (yes, both feet) imaginable.....bunions, hammer toes.....my feet were truly in awful condition. I'd put surgery off for so long because I had always been told....foot surgery is very complicated and painful. It finally got to the point where I was having difficulty walking without pain. I went to Dr. Bembynista upon a friend of mines recommendation as she had experienced a great result from his surgery on her feet. Because of the severity, I could not do the surgery on both feet at the same time. I admit I was nervous about seeing a doctor I did not know and about a surgery I had no first hand knowledge about. After my first meeting with Dr. Bembynista, I felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. He carefully explained the procedures and put me at ease. His sense of humor is such that you can't help but laugh...for me, I walk out of there laughing every time. What a treat to go for check-ups and visits! I actually look forward to going! Of course, the bottom line is "so how did my surgeries turn out?" My answer...."AMAZING!" I did not expect my feet to turn out so well. They no longer look like "hobbit" feet and I no longer experience any pain. The surgeries themselves (which I expected to be painful) were painless. I filled my pain med. prescriptions, but did not even use all of them. Of course, there was discomfort after the surgery (what surgery doesn't constiute some discomfort), but it was much less than expected. Post surgery, I had to wear a boot for a month or so, which of course, is quite a "fashion statement". All my friends were envious of my "accessory". Fast forward to today....A few months ago I developed a bone spur in one of my toes. Again, it had gotten to the point that I could not walk without pain. Went to see Dr. Bembynista and he removed the bone spur right in his office, using just a shot to numb the area. When I say I did not experience one second of pain, I mean I did not experience one second of pain before, during or after! (of course the exception would be the prick of the needle when I got that darn numbing shot) I have recommended Dr. Bembynista to many of my friends as I want all of my friends who have foot problems (and many do) to be pain free and have a good experience with any surgery they decide to do. Surgery is always something that causes anxiety. Having trust and faith in your doctor is so very important. Dr. Bembynista eliminates any anxiety about having made the right decision on doctors for me. I give him 5 stars in all categories.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I found Dr. Bembynista online and was impressed not only by his credentials but his wonderful ratings. From my first visit, he was so warm and friendly that he totally put me at ease. I had several shots, and they were the least painful heel shots I've ever had. I don't know how he did it. He prescribed a boot and then orthotics. I wore the boot over the summer, and it really helped. My orthotics turned out to be too hard for me to wear, so this kind doctor helped me exchange them for ones that were softer and more suitable to my problem. I would recommend Dr. Bembynista without reservation and have, indeed, already told some friends with foot issues about this kind and caring doctor and his terrific office staff.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I have had pain and swelling in my ankle for many years. I have gone to other doctors that didn't help. Dr Bembynista stopped my swelling and pain with one injection. I'm so thankful!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Bembynista is awesome! I had some foot problems and he took care of them and I have had no trouble with feet since then. I highly recommend him, he is fantastic!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Can't imagine going anywhere else, not only a great Doctor person as well! Been to 2 different offices like going to the same 1, staff is the greatest! Me and my Wife drive 2 hours would drive more if we had to. He's just a great person. watch your toes he will step on them

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr. B is so helpful with his knowledge. I was able to decide what was most important with my immediate needs. Together we gave a plan for future procedures to complete my health care , and desired foot health needs.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

When I do ratings of a company, individual I Never give 10's or all stars. But this young man is the greatest. Kind Friendly and very helpful and knowledgeable. I am a women who would rather have a professional women (Dr. , Lawyer) So this is saying a heck of lot. (SL) . You can not go wrong with Dr. B. Heck make an appointment even if you don't have problems, and tell me I am wrong.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

wouldn't dream of going to a different podiatrist, Dr. Bembynista has helped both my husband and myself. I referred 2 other friends, who had nothing but great success with him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English