Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

This doctor will do anything for his patients. He is an old school doc that the world is missing in today’s world. It’s about the helping the patient get better. I wish our regular medical doctors had the work ethic this man has!!! Simply no reason not to let him help u too!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2019

DR. Bembynista is the best! I suffered for years with painful feet going to multiple podiatrists and never getting relief. After seeing Dr.Bembynista I can walk pain free! He shaves off painful areas and gives me shot and I'm out the door and back to work on a concrete floor with absolutely no pain!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Bembynista. I had my second procedure done with him today. The first was removal of a neuroma and this one was for hammer toes (one on each foot). He thoroughly explained everything he was doing, always asked if I was doing O.K. and entertained me as well. I have complete trust in his knowledge and expertise and would highly recommend him! His staff is excellent as well-so caring, friendly and efficient!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

Dr. Bembynista and his staff are an incredible team and clearly work together to provide an outstanding patient experience. From the friendly and responsive scheduling staff to Dr. Tom's expertise, empathy and humor, I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Dr Bembynista is at the top of his craft. He and his team have functioned exactly as such—a strong team in properly diagnosing and helping me through a painful bout of plantar fasciitis. From the friendliness of the staff, to the specific combination of medicine and orthotics, I can’t thank Dr Bembynista enough. His genuine caring coupled with his knowledge and sense of humor make him a strong recommendation in my book.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

I'm very appreciative of the care I've received from Dr. Bembynista and his staff. My nail fungus of 20 years is at the end of its days thanks to Dr. Bembynista. If any foot other issues, I will be back. Thanks for everything including congenial nature of your office.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

My first visit with Dr. Bembynista was in 1986. My most recent visits to his office (September 2019) reassured me that he is the same fine doctor he has always been. He performed surgery in his office on my right foot. For follow-up, a week later he requested that I send a quick text and a picture of my foot. That was easy enough. He responded to the text with feedback. I had no problems because he had explained what I needed to do to become pain free. It is my pleasure to highly recommend Dr. Bembynista. He and his staff are all personable, efficient and considerate.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

This guy is the best there is. Treats you like he has know you forever and is super down to earth.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

I have been treated by Dr B for several years for various very painful foot aliments. Dr. B always puts patient care first, provides very effective treatments and is very efficient with patient's time. He is very caring individual as this is his natural personality trait and has gone what I consider above and beyond to keep my walking and functional several times.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

I have seen Dr. Bembynista for bunions and other foot pain for over 10 years. He has removed bunions on both of my feet. I was worried about being unable to walk after surgery, but I walked out of the surgery center and recovery was quick, with only minor post surgery pain. Thanks, Dr. B!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English