Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

I love my orothotics had no idea they would be so comfortable. This my first day wearing and have had them in shoes many hours.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Bembynista for years. I was living out of the country for the past 4 years and when I returned I had some very painful bunions that needed to be addressed. I immediately contacted his office and was able to get an appointment within a week. It was like seeing an old friend when I saw him again. After getting a couple injections my pain level dropped to normal. First and foremost he fixed the problem. He did this by taking a conservative approach and engaged me in detail as to what my options were. It's difficult to find a doctor that knows his business, is professional, and makes you feel like part of his family, but that is what you will get with Dr. Bembynista. I'm just glad that after moving back to KC that he was still practicing here and he was able to treat me. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Bembynista has been my doctor for two different issues and I wouldn't go to anyone else. He is one of the most personable, kind, funny, and knowledgeable doctors I have ever had. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. B for all you have done for me.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I'm so glad some friends recommended Dr. Bembynista. Not many Drs make you feel as comfortable as he does. He truly cares for his patients by his willingness and knowledge. My first visit was like catching up with friend. The three locations available is awesome. Thanks again Dr. Bembynista for being great

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Bembynista is not like any Dr. I've had before. I was dreading this surgery since I've already had my right foot done. That nightmare was a different Dr./different state. Dr. B assured me this would be better, and it was! I was walking and in shoes by day 7!! and besides the quick recovery, the passion Dr. B has for what he does, I wish everyone cared that much about what they did. I love his excitement and when listening to the other patience in the office, they do too! I have recommended him to complete strangers, anytime I can talk about feet...Dr. Bembynista's name is brought up :)

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr B is not only kind and caring but an excellent doctor. Other members of my family have been to him and are just as happy with the results as I have been.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr Bembynista provided exceptional care and personal attention in resolving my medical need. I was referred to him and thankful that my primary doctor did. I recommend him and will seek out his care again if I ever need an excellent podiatrist.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr B is the best! I fell after surgery, and he met me at his office on a Sunday night to check my foot! Who has those bed side manners anymore?? Would 100 percent recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr B performed 2 surgeries recently on my foot; he is the best doctor and kindest person. His sense of humor needs a little work :). Dr B have me different options before determining surgery was necessary. I highly recommend him!!! Yvonne and Joanne are pretty terrific too!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I saw him years ago for a procedure on an ingrown toenail and loved his bedside manner and his approach. I am in health care (PT) and have also seen a few postoperative cases of his who did very well. I recommend him to my patients who ask for a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English