Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

I have been treated by Dr B for several years for various very painful foot aliments. Dr. B always puts patient care first, provides very effective treatments and is very efficient with patient's time. He is very caring individual as this is his natural personality trait and has gone what I consider above and beyond to keep my walking and functional several times.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

I have seen Dr. Bembynista for bunions and other foot pain for over 10 years. He has removed bunions on both of my feet. I was worried about being unable to walk after surgery, but I walked out of the surgery center and recovery was quick, with only minor post surgery pain. Thanks, Dr. B!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Great if you can get in. Called 7/8 can’t get in until 7/16 can hardly walk due to a sprain/strain. I guess I will have to find someone else. I can’t wait that long for treatment.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista's response
I just got back in town,super busy but call back and tell them how much pain ask yvonne to put u in

Submitted July 8, 2019

Dr. Bembynista has done surgery on both my feet, + I was very pleased. He was extremely responsive to any concerns I had, told me to text a picture of my foot when I was worried about swelling + redness, + got back to me within minutes of my text. He is very good conscientious atabout following up on any concerns or problems--very happy with the care I received.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Bembynista for 3 years. When I first started he knew exactly what my issues were and treated me with kindness, professional manner and an unbelievable knowledge of my problem. The office staff carries on with the warmth and willingness to meet my needs with appointments and any info I may want. I thank all of you for giving the best care to your patients.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

I am proud to say I have had Dr. T. Bembynista for over 20 years. If you want quality care and results that make you free from pain then get your self scheduled. The office staff is courteous and make you feel like family no matter if you are a new or former patient. Thank you for your excellent service

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

He has helped with a problematic strain. We developed a treatment plan that has helped me get my foot back where it needs to be. What impressed me the most is he took the time to talk about what I do and how I spend my day so he could diagnose the cause and then worked out a plan to change what I was doing. I could not be more pleased with my experience.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

Dr. Bembynista puts his patients first, providing them with the highest quality of care. He is professional, detailed, and personable. I wouldn’t go to anyone else for my podiatry needs!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Amazing !! Dr. Bembynista is knowledgeable,cares about you!,Quality service and I highly recommended to anyone. Staff is attentive and friendly!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

I highly recommend Dr.B! Had removed a bunion on my left foot and I returned to him to remove one on my right foot 15 years later. He feels like family and really does care about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English