You may also like

Dr. Bembynista has been amazing!! I had a plantar wart for several years and had never taken the time to find a podiatrist. I simply typed in Google "best foot doctor in KC," and KC Footcare with Dr. Bembynista popped up. I decided to go ahead and make an appointment, which was the best decision! He is extremely nice and helpful in explaining the process and made me feel at ease with everything. You can tell that he truly loves his profession and is very down to earth. I am at the end of my treatment for my plantar wart, and it has been completely worth it! If you are searching for a caring and knowledgeable podiatrist, look no further. Go see Dr. B--I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I’ve been going to Dr. Bembynista for over 4 years for various foot ailments. You are first stricken by his passion for his profession and total focus to making his patients feel better. He communicates in simply, easy to understand language, is punctual and his staff knows what they are doing. I honestly don’t know why you would go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

A true professional who has improved the straightening of my toes drastically. The orthotics which were carefully crafted are the best ones I have ever worn so I ordered a second pair just for my golf shoes. I am back to enjoying my walks on the golf course. Thank you Doctor B.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. B is a superb surgeon. Back to work 4 days after bunion surgery and wearing my regular shoes in less than 3 weeks after the surgery was done. I felt informed and comfortable thru the whole process and I felt the Doctor was more than considerate of my needs and situation. I am ecstatic over the results of my surgery.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I went to see Dr Bembynista for an ingrown toenail and asked him about a toenail fungus I also had. I had tried everything from home remedies to prescription nail polish to get rid of it. Dr B suggested a laser treatment. 6 treatments later and it's all gone. I am so happy with the results and wish I had checked into it sooner. In additional Dr B was great to work with and very flexible. I would definitely go see him the next time I have an issue.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I had a bilateral bunionectomy with Dr. Bembynista on December 1, 2014. This included the straightening of both big toes. I had originally had a bunionectomy on my right foot in 2011 that I had ongoing problems with. He has been readily available through phone conversations regarding my progress, as I am 2 hours away from Kansas City. I would highly recommend Dr. Bembynista to anyone that is considering bunion surgery. My healing, walking and comfort are weeks ahead of my 2011 surgery.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Facing Achilles surgery is a daunting prospect. Friends warned me against even considering it. I’m so glad I did not take their advice. After consulting with Dr. Bembynista I decided that surgery was the proper course of treatment. That went well and the healing proceeds much faster than my expectation. Dr. Bembynista is “all-in” and that means any time, any day. Before surgery he gave me his cell phone number and said “don’t call the office, call me direct.” I didn’t need to call him, but he called me twice.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Patient's update
Five weeks after surgery and I'm doing great! Thanks Dr. B!

Submitted November 12, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Bembynista for about 7 years. He has treated me for heal pain and callus issues. I had surgery on my achille's tendon and all went very well. He is very detailed and really cares about your well being. I have referred several friends and family to him and all with positive results. Keep up the good work Dr. B !!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

As someone that is not easily impressed and certainly not enough to take time to write a testimonial about my experience, one word describes Dr. Bembynista….AMAZING!!! From the very first call with Yvonne, I have been treated with the utmost care, kindness and respect. The staff is also top notch. When I first met Dr. B, he was an absolute delight and extremely informative. I was prepared to seek several consultations, however at my first visit I was so impressed with Dr. B, I knew I didn’t need to look any further. He is truly a gifted surgeon!!!!!!!! I wish I had not delayed having my bunion removed. Both Dr. B and the entire staff at the Overland Park Surgery Center couldn’t have treated me any better! I highly recommend the surgery center as well. Don’t be afraid or live with foot pain. You are in great hands with Dr. Bembynista and I am the proud new owner of a pain free foot!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bembynista has been amazing!! I had a plantar wart for several years and had never taken the time to find a podiatrist. I simply typed in Google "best foot ..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I’ve been going to Dr. Bembynista for over 4 years for various foot ailments. You are first stricken by his passion for his profession and total focus to makin..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A true professional who has improved the straightening of my toes drastically. The orthotics which were carefully crafted are the best ones I have ever worn so..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. B is a superb surgeon. Back to work 4 days after bunion surgery and wearing my regular shoes in less than 3 weeks after the surgery was done. I felt info..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr Bembynista for an ingrown toenail and asked him about a toenail fungus I also had. I had tried everything from home remedies to prescription na..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a bilateral bunionectomy with Dr. Bembynista on December 1, 2014. This included the straightening of both big toes. I had originally had a bunionectomy o..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My first appointment was in June. I have had four treatments and my wife and I are astounded at the progress. Well worth the time and money."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Facing Achilles surgery is a daunting prospect. Friends warned me against even considering it. I’m so glad I did not take their advice. After consulting with..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my emai..."

September 3, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Thomas" to "Thomas F."

October 21, 2013