You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista

I have nothing more than saying great things about Dr. Bembynista. I have had two bunionectomies and other varieties toe surgeries and each time he has taken a great care of my feet to the best of his abilities. I have referred my friends and families to him and I will continue seeing him for all my feet issues in the future . I trust him with every recommendations and suggestions .

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. B is a wonderfully compassionate, knowledgeable, attentive and results-oriented Doctor. I went to two other foot doctors and was very unsatisfied before being referred to Dr. B by two friends who highly recommended him. I have been his patient for a year now and am very satisfied with his bed side manner, surgical recommendations, and his sincere desire to ensure my concerns are addressed and resolved. He removed two neuromas and addressed various other foot pain caused by poorly performed surgical procedures conducted by others. Shelley W.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Bembynista is an amazing podiatrist. Had a injection done to one of my toes, and I didn't feel a thing. He was knowledgeable, but he was also very personable and cared about the level of pain. I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Bembynista has been amazing!! I had a plantar wart for several years and had never taken the time to find a podiatrist. I simply typed in Google "best foot doctor in KC," and KC Footcare with Dr. Bembynista popped up. I decided to go ahead and make an appointment, which was the best decision! He is extremely nice and helpful in explaining the process and made me feel at ease with everything. You can tell that he truly loves his profession and is very down to earth. I am at the end of my treatment for my plantar wart, and it has been completely worth it! If you are searching for a caring and knowledgeable podiatrist, look no further. Go see Dr. B--I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I’ve been going to Dr. Bembynista for over 4 years for various foot ailments. You are first stricken by his passion for his profession and total focus to making his patients feel better. He communicates in simply, easy to understand language, is punctual and his staff knows what they are doing. I honestly don’t know why you would go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

A true professional who has improved the straightening of my toes drastically. The orthotics which were carefully crafted are the best ones I have ever worn so I ordered a second pair just for my golf shoes. I am back to enjoying my walks on the golf course. Thank you Doctor B.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. B is a superb surgeon. Back to work 4 days after bunion surgery and wearing my regular shoes in less than 3 weeks after the surgery was done. I felt informed and comfortable thru the whole process and I felt the Doctor was more than considerate of my needs and situation. I am ecstatic over the results of my surgery.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I went to see Dr Bembynista for an ingrown toenail and asked him about a toenail fungus I also had. I had tried everything from home remedies to prescription nail polish to get rid of it. Dr B suggested a laser treatment. 6 treatments later and it's all gone. I am so happy with the results and wish I had checked into it sooner. In additional Dr B was great to work with and very flexible. I would definitely go see him the next time I have an issue.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I had a bilateral bunionectomy with Dr. Bembynista on December 1, 2014. This included the straightening of both big toes. I had originally had a bunionectomy on my right foot in 2011 that I had ongoing problems with. He has been readily available through phone conversations regarding my progress, as I am 2 hours away from Kansas City. I would highly recommend Dr. Bembynista to anyone that is considering bunion surgery. My healing, walking and comfort are weeks ahead of my 2011 surgery.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Thomas F. Bembynista's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing more than saying great things about Dr. Bembynista. I have had two bunionectomies and other varieties toe surgeries and each time he has taken a ..."

May 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. B is a wonderfully compassionate, knowledgeable, attentive and results-oriented Doctor. I went to two other foot doctors and was very unsatisfied before bei..."

May 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bembynista is an amazing podiatrist. Had a injection done to one of my toes, and I didn't feel a thing. He was knowledgeable, but he was also very persona..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bembynista has been amazing!! I had a plantar wart for several years and had never taken the time to find a podiatrist. I simply typed in Google "best foot ..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I’ve been going to Dr. Bembynista for over 4 years for various foot ailments. You are first stricken by his passion for his profession and total focus to makin..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A true professional who has improved the straightening of my toes drastically. The orthotics which were carefully crafted are the best ones I have ever worn so..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. B is a superb surgeon. Back to work 4 days after bunion surgery and wearing my regular shoes in less than 3 weeks after the surgery was done. I felt info..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr Bembynista for an ingrown toenail and asked him about a toenail fungus I also had. I had tried everything from home remedies to prescription na..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a bilateral bunionectomy with Dr. Bembynista on December 1, 2014. This included the straightening of both big toes. I had originally had a bunionectomy o..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My first appointment was in June. I have had four treatments and my wife and I are astounded at the progress. Well worth the time and money."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Facing Achilles surgery is a daunting prospect. Friends warned me against even considering it. I’m so glad I did not take their advice. After consulting with..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my emai..."

September 3, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Thomas" to "Thomas F."

October 21, 2013