Ratings for Dr. Christine Malcolm

Such a wonderful doctor. Really happy for her to be in Grande Prairie.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

This clinic has the most amazing staff. I will definitely come back to see dr.malcolm.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Had a simple skin issue which she took care of.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I have been dealing with acne my whole life. When I was younger I didn't know if there was anything that could be done for it and I just left it. I kind a wish that I actually did something because I have had significant scarring especially on my back. I'm self-conscious in the summertime and had to wear a shirt at all times. I went to see Dr. Malcolm for options. she talked about the CO2 laser. I ended up going ahead with the procedure. My skin is about 50% better. This may not sound like a huge improvement but to me it has made a world of difference.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Just a wonderful doctor. So glad that she is here in Grande Prairie.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I had a wicked rash that was getting worse. Ended up going to the ER so many times with nothing being done to get it better. Finally saw Dr. M and she knew right away what it was and started me on some medications that made it much better. Really grateful.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Dr. Malcolm did a skin check and noticed a funny mole that my family doctor missed. She was concerned about it and did a biopsy. The biopsy showed a melanoma which was caught early. I know that if dr. Malcolm did not find this melanoma I might not be here today. I have told all my friends to get a skin check if they have concerns about moles.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

I found Dr.Melcom on line about three years ago, went to see her and she was great, staff great. Easy to go back and see for checkup . They are knowledgeable, and friendly. Great clinic.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Malcolm since 2011. She had been great to me fitting me in whenever I have had issues. Even though my skin problems were small it nice to finally be of any medications.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Best doctor I have been to. Knew immediately my problem and gave me a cream to take care of it.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015