Ratings for Dr. Danny Goel

Dr Danny is very professional, and was helpful throughout my surgery. He was able to fix my elbow and I'm so thankful for that! He is very professional!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Goel is an EXCELLENT example of what any Dr. should be. He is extremely caring, an estute Professional who is knowledgeable but will always consult on your behalf with other Professionals to make sure he is giving his patient the most informative information. He is kind and understanding, listens to all concerns and makes you the patient feel that he has all the time in the world to talk and answer questions! Truly a considerate, gentle, caring, eloquent, soft spoken, confident, compassionate Medical Professional............................. 'Not too many Dr.'s you can say that about' !

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Goel is amazing. He has always been on time for my appointments. He is soft spoken, patient, completely listens to my concerns then explains procedures and the causes. Dr Goel is extremely professional. Highly educated in his field, I had a tendon transfer with a reverse shoulder replacement. Dr.Goel is one of the top Ortho Surgeons in Canada. Like I said DR GOEL AMAZING DOCTOR!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

This DR IS AWESOME. He has an amazing reputation and has incredible bedside manor. He is professional and explains complicated things in layman terms. Kelly Bennett

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

I can't say enough good things regarding Dr. Goel. I had a massive right shoulder rotator cuff repair and biceps tenodesis. Within 6 moths I had about 95% full usage and mobility on my right shoulder and arm. Prior to the surgery I could only lift my arm about 5 degrees. He was very professional, always on time or even early. His bedside manner was great and he answered all my questions frankly and with great knowledge. I would, and have, recommend him to anyone with a shoulder problem.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I,Petronella van Druten likes to thank Dr Danny Goel for his excelent work he did on my shoulder,the whole team involved has been so helpful from begin to the last visit I made on Nov 16 2015,again, also thank s to my fam.physision dr B Toews.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

After tearing my rotator cuff Dr Goel suggested a tendon transfer to regain some of my previous range of motion, the surgery went well, although I had to wait a few months to get the operation and with 2 months in a sling followed by 9 months of physio from Jodie (one of the resident physio in the office) I found having the appointments with Jodie very good progress was monitored by Dr. Goel as he was nearby during some of the physio appointments. The encouragement and friendliness of the staff (especially Natalie) was marvelous. I am finished with physio after a year post surgery my results are encouraging, I will never be 100% but after being told I would never throw a baseball again, he was wrong, i can continue with coaching and enjoying the game. Thanks for helping and caring.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Thank you Dr. Goel and staff for all the support during my shoulder surgery preparation and post-operation process; 2 months after I can feel almost normal again and ready to go back to normal activities. Dr. Goel' knowledge and explanation of the procedure was fantastic!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Brilliant surgeon.. My husband had a full shoulder surgery. He has more range in his shoulder in 4 months than he has had in 5 years. . Dr. Goel is extremely professional.. Wonderful bedside manner. Punctual. Addresses all your concerns. I would highly recommend him to anyone having shoulder problems. We had to travel from Vancouver island to see him and we are glad we did.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Excellent doctor. Very attentive, knowledgeable, explains everything well and listens to all concerns. Never rushes. He is always on time and the staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Danny Goel's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients