You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Danny Goel

This DR IS AWESOME. He has an amazing reputation and has incredible bedside manor. He is professional and explains complicated things in layman terms. Kelly Bennett

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

I can't say enough good things regarding Dr. Goel. I had a massive right shoulder rotator cuff repair and biceps tenodesis. Within 6 moths I had about 95% full usage and mobility on my right shoulder and arm. Prior to the surgery I could only lift my arm about 5 degrees. He was very professional, always on time or even early. His bedside manner was great and he answered all my questions frankly and with great knowledge. I would, and have, recommend him to anyone with a shoulder problem.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I,Petronella van Druten likes to thank Dr Danny Goel for his excelent work he did on my shoulder,the whole team involved has been so helpful from begin to the last visit I made on Nov 16 2015,again, also thank s to my fam.physision dr B Toews.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

After tearing my rotator cuff Dr Goel suggested a tendon transfer to regain some of my previous range of motion, the surgery went well, although I had to wait a few months to get the operation and with 2 months in a sling followed by 9 months of physio from Jodie (one of the resident physio in the office) I found having the appointments with Jodie very good progress was monitored by Dr. Goel as he was nearby during some of the physio appointments. The encouragement and friendliness of the staff (especially Natalie) was marvelous. I am finished with physio after a year post surgery my results are encouraging, I will never be 100% but after being told I would never throw a baseball again, he was wrong, i can continue with coaching and enjoying the game. Thanks for helping and caring.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Thank you Dr. Goel and staff for all the support during my shoulder surgery preparation and post-operation process; 2 months after I can feel almost normal again and ready to go back to normal activities. Dr. Goel' knowledge and explanation of the procedure was fantastic!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Brilliant surgeon.. My husband had a full shoulder surgery. He has more range in his shoulder in 4 months than he has had in 5 years. . Dr. Goel is extremely professional.. Wonderful bedside manner. Punctual. Addresses all your concerns. I would highly recommend him to anyone having shoulder problems. We had to travel from Vancouver island to see him and we are glad we did.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Excellent doctor. Very attentive, knowledgeable, explains everything well and listens to all concerns. Never rushes. He is always on time and the staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr Goel repaired a tear in my rotator cuff. At all appointments, I found him caring, attentive and patient in answering my questions. Since the tear was small to medium, it was my decision whether or not to proceed with surgery at that time. Although the tear did not affect my daily activities, it limited my recreational activities. Surgery went well but even though I was dedicated to my post surgical exercises and physiotherapy, my recovery seemed very slow. Four months post surgery, I was very discouraged with my progress and wondered if I had made a mistake in having the surgery. Dr Goel told me to give it more time, continue my physio and exercises as due to the location of the tear, the healing process would be slower. He was right. After a full year, I was totally back to full movement and I am grateful for his knowledge and expertise. Something that I did find helpful and Dr Goel supported but had not recommended was that I had an expert massage therapist who helped me with my mobility. Although physio was necessary for the exercises, the massage therapy helped ease the stiffness. I am very happy that I had the surgery and that it was done by Dr Goel.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I am pleased with the care I received from Dr Goel. He is knowledgeable, caring and willing to take the time to answer questions. Unfortunately, I had to wait 5 months for the first appointment and would have had to wait even longer for surgery. I opted to use a private clinic to expedite the procedure, a difficult and expensive decision to make as I believe in socialized medicine.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

The staff is phenominal. Emily and Laura organize his world with efficiency and a level of professionalism that is quite rare. Dr. Goel is a gentle and intelligent man. His approach is soft spoken and his explanations are detailed and very informative. My MRI did not show the actual extent of my injuries. What was supposed to be an hour turned into hours. He faced that challenge and operated with the optimum result for his client. I appreciate this and I am thankful that he is such a great surgeon. I went through a lot of surgeries before this one and I can say that for the first time I HAD NO PAIN I am totally impressed with him and his team I feel very lucky. I spent 2 months in a sling and am now doing physio

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Danny Goel's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This DR IS AWESOME. He has an amazing reputation and has incredible bedside manor. He is professional and explains complicated things in layman terms. K..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good things regarding Dr. Goel. I had a massive right shoulder rotator cuff repair and biceps tenodesis. Within 6 moths I had about 95% full..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I,Petronella van Druten likes to thank Dr Danny Goel for his excelent work he did on my shoulder,the whole team involved has been so helpful from begin to the l..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After tearing my rotator cuff Dr Goel suggested a tendon transfer to regain some of my previous range of motion, the surgery went well, although I had to wait..."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Goel and staff for all the support during my shoulder surgery preparation and post-operation process; 2 months after I can feel almost normal agai..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Brilliant surgeon.. My husband had a full shoulder surgery. He has more range in his shoulder in 4 months than he has had in 5 years. . Dr. Goel is extremely p..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. Very attentive, knowledgeable, explains everything well and listens to all concerns. Never rushes. He is always on time and the staff is very ..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Goel repaired a tear in my rotator cuff. At all appointments, I found him caring, attentive and patient in answering my questions. Since the tear was smal..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am pleased with the care I received from Dr Goel. He is knowledgeable, caring and willing to take the time to answer questions. Unfortunately, I had to wait 5..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff is phenominal. Emily and Laura organize his world with efficiency and a level of professionalism that is quite rare. Dr. Goel is a gentle and intel..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My shoulder operation was very succelful at 5 months I was back playing tennis just hitting for now but the shoulder feels great . And sleeping great after 2 ..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. regarding my shoulder injury due to MVA,he was great. I walked away with a big smile. He was very kind and knowledgeable, took time to hear ..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Was referred to him from another specialist for some ICBC related injuries in my shoulder and collar bone. I had documentation from X-rays, CT scans and MRI sca..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Apart from being an extremely nice guy, he's also an incredibly gifted surgeon! Doctor Danny Goel, repaired both my left and my right shoulder. Both of which ha..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He did a great job on my shoulder . He gave me 95 percent repair and at my age of 70 this is awesome"

February 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He told wcb that my shoulder injury was just a strain and it will be better in 6to8 weeks but it's been 8 months and it has not gotten better. He looked at me a..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible doctor. I went to see him about my shoulder and was instantly told it was just a strain. It has been months with no improvement and now he is too bus..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Goel operated on my right shoulder , it was my 4th on that shoulder and the procedure was not a comon one but the success was excellent , he has to go back i..."

September 4, 2014