Ratings for Dr. Tara Tappuni

The best dental experience you can get. Dr Tappuni’s office is modern (Netflix on the ceiling) and clean. The assistants and hygienists are all very friendly. The receptionists are welcoming and remember your name. Dr. Tappuni is gentle, kind, takes the time needed, doesn’t rush you out, makes an effort to get to know you.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Wonderful Dentist, state of the art facility and friendly staff. Great with kids of all ages.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Staff seemed cool, uninterested. Outer office always empty, so you wait for someone to show up. Otherwise, service is very good.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr Tappuni is amazing as are all her staff. They have created such a friendly and pain free atmosphere. Everything is clean and they are always on time. They deal with all the insurance paper work for you, so it is so painless. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Tappuni to anyone. Even my kids love going there.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

After years at a different dental office, I felt the need to move, and chose Dr. Tappuni's dental office. I couldn't be more pleased with my decision! Not only is the dental care fabulous - Dr. Tappuni and her team are wise, gentle, thoughtful, effective and efficient, but the vibe there is wonderful. Dr. Tappuni is incredibly genuine and caring and her office team are warm and friendly. They help put my kids at ease as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Tappuni and her team.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Very clean and professional crew. Dr. Tappuni is very sweet and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Tappuni and her entire staff are excellent. She is very helpful even on her off time.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I remain thoroughly impressed by the care and treatment that I have received by Dr. Tappuni and her team. After having a negative experience at my former long-term dental office, I was reluctant and nervous switching to a new dentist. However, Dr. Tappuni and her staff treated me and my daughter with the utmost care and professionalism putting us at ease in their most competent and capable hands. My concerns were validated with a course of treatment identified and clearly communicated. Dr. Tappuni and her team are absolutely the best! Deborah I.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Now i hate going to the dentist but TappuniDental literally makes you want to go back again and again! Dr Tappuni and the entire team are truly amazing, literally THE best dental office in toronto. The staff there are wonderful, Samin and Debrah are so helpful and amazing, i cant even put my experience there into words because its just so awesome. My whole family loves them!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Tappuni and her entire team (Angela, Cyprenne, Deb, Sylvia and Sam!) take customer service to another level! From floor to ceiling in the office with clean state of the art machinery to the positive upbeat work environment, this team will surpass your expectations! I had some serious work on my mouth that needed to be done, including a crown, vaneer and whitening. Dr. Tappuni and her team ensured perfection on the work that was well overdue! I'm so happy I walked through their door and will continue to trust them with my dental hygiene for years to come!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016