Ratings for Dr. Tara Tappuni

Very clean and professional crew. Dr. Tappuni is very sweet and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Tappuni and her entire staff are excellent. She is very helpful even on her off time.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I remain thoroughly impressed by the care and treatment that I have received by Dr. Tappuni and her team. After having a negative experience at my former long-term dental office, I was reluctant and nervous switching to a new dentist. However, Dr. Tappuni and her staff treated me and my daughter with the utmost care and professionalism putting us at ease in their most competent and capable hands. My concerns were validated with a course of treatment identified and clearly communicated. Dr. Tappuni and her team are absolutely the best! Deborah I.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Now i hate going to the dentist but TappuniDental literally makes you want to go back again and again! Dr Tappuni and the entire team are truly amazing, literally THE best dental office in toronto. The staff there are wonderful, Samin and Debrah are so helpful and amazing, i cant even put my experience there into words because its just so awesome. My whole family loves them!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Tappuni and her entire team (Angela, Cyprenne, Deb, Sylvia and Sam!) take customer service to another level! From floor to ceiling in the office with clean state of the art machinery to the positive upbeat work environment, this team will surpass your expectations! I had some serious work on my mouth that needed to be done, including a crown, vaneer and whitening. Dr. Tappuni and her team ensured perfection on the work that was well overdue! I'm so happy I walked through their door and will continue to trust them with my dental hygiene for years to come!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Tappuni is very knowledgeable and will gladly explain things to you. I've never felt rushed with her. She listens carefully at all your concerns; she's extremely caring and gentle. She genuinely cares about her patients. I've been happy with all of my procedures there. The staff is also great and very friendly! If there's an emergency, they're pretty good at accommodating you. The hours are also very convenient. The place is great for kids - a special room with toys, puzzles, books, etc., and Dr. Tappuni is great with kids too.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

In response to the last bad review, Dr. Tara Tappuni offered to fix my chipped tooth at no cost. I am extremely happy that the office offered to provide their services to fix my tooth. Upon my visit last week to get it fixed, the staff and doctor were all extremely professional and treated me very well. My incisor is now fixed and looks like it was never chipped. Thank you Dr. Tappuni for handling the situation so professionally and fixing my tooth!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I had a bad experience at Dr. Tapunni's office and will never go back again! One of the dental assistants chipped my front incisor while taking my impressions and then denied it. While taking my impressions, the assistant was having difficulty with removing the alginate tray from my mouth, and started roughly trying to remove it. In the process, my tooth was scraped on the metal tray and it chipped. She then called the dentist over, and she also denied it. The dentist said: "How could we chip your tooth while doing an impression? The impression material is soft". I have however, worked in an orthodontist clinic for two years and know that the metal tray used for impressions can chip a tooth! I felt very upset that both the doctor and assistant made me feel like I was making it up, and they acted like there was nothing wrong. They did not fix my tooth, and insisted that it wasn't a big chip. I would not recommend this dental clinic.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Tara Tappuni is the best dentist I had the pleasure to meet. she is very caring ,kind and friendly. she is very knowledgeable and updated with the newest technologies. Dr. Tara Tappuni is meant to be a dentist. she knows what she is doing and will give you all the possible ways to fix your dental heath issue and will explain everything for the patient to make him/her in the big picture. I feel very comfortable and happy visiting Dr. Tara Tappuni and her lovely staff. Excellent team.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr. Tara Tappuni is one of a kind. I wish more dentist could be more like her. My family always leaves her practice very happy. Dr. Tappuni is very accommodating and makes you feel comfortable . Very professional, knowledgeable in her field and does not let you leave with doubts. Her staff are very friendly and always willing to help. Clean facilities and keeps up with the newest technology. Great job Dr. Tappuni and your staff.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015