Ratings for Dr. Kulbir Singh Billing

Treatments were not helpful but this I would not blame on Dr. Billing as my doctor referred me for the wrong treatment. Even if she hadn't, I would not have gone back. Dr. Billing was rude, condescending, he belittled me and he had no empathy or bedside manners. He suggested expensive alternative treatments for me and commented on my relatives saying they could pay for it. He spoke about my employer commenting on my job performance, all while sticking needles into me. I'm surprised about people who say he is professional because I completely disagree.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

He been able to help without needing to resort to surgery!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

The The reason I am able to function is Dt. kulbir Billing. He has never been inappropriate in any way and I have been a patient for over 6 years. I have been able to stop taking most of the pain medication I was prescribed due to his treatments. His staff is very professional. I am greatful for his help.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

I have been going to Dr. B. for a long time now. Without his treatments I would not be able to function as well as I do. Many doctors do not believe in what he does. they are so dead wrong. What he accomplishes with these injections, is pure genius.... Thank you to Dr. B. and his staff. for the nay sayers.... try understanding the culture before you make commentary on his treating of staff. busy busy busy. order needs to be a part of that. and everyone has bad days. the staff generally interact with humor and style. I have NEVER SEEN anything inappropriate. There has NEVER been anything inappropriate.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I have been going to Dr. B. since 2001. Without his treatments I would not be able to function as well as I do. Pills do not do what he accomplishes with these injections. Thank you to Dr. B. and his staff. There has NEVER been anything inappropriate.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Billings has been helping me for a few years now. His bedside manner is great. He makes me laugh and I really need that during the procedure. He offers assistance if you have financial problems. He will not see anyone suffer from pain. I go every two weeks and I will continue to do so. Thanks Dr B. Donna

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

We Ontarioans should be thankful for a clinic like this. This Dr. has relieved my symptoms greatly. Staff and Dr. are decent human beings and clinic is clean. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Billing for a very long time (15+ years) he's given me back a quality of life I didn't have before seeing him. He's always been courteous, compassionate, and careful. His clinic in Kitchener is very clean and tidy.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

THANK GOD FOR DR BILLINGS. GRATEFUL. APPRECIATIVE AND HELPED. <3 THANK YOU DR. B.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. B since Jan 8, 2008. He has been the only person to help in my psin management. I went from not being able to sneeze without debilitating pain, to being able to have a much more normal functioning life. He is an amazing individual and without his professional commitment to his patients I would be living in world of pain.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Kulbir Singh Billing's Credentials

• Gandhi Medical College Bhopal Mp India (Grad. 1974)