Ratings for Dr. Kulbir Singh Billing

I have been going to Dr. B. since 2001. Without his treatments I would not be able to function as well as I do. Pills do not do what he accomplishes with these injections. Thank you to Dr. B. and his staff. There has NEVER been anything inappropriate.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Billings has been helping me for a few years now. His bedside manner is great. He makes me laugh and I really need that during the procedure. He offers assistance if you have financial problems. He will not see anyone suffer from pain. I go every two weeks and I will continue to do so. Thanks Dr B. Donna

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

We Ontarioans should be thankful for a clinic like this. This Dr. has relieved my symptoms greatly. Staff and Dr. are decent human beings and clinic is clean. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Billing for a very long time (15+ years) he's given me back a quality of life I didn't have before seeing him. He's always been courteous, compassionate, and careful. His clinic in Kitchener is very clean and tidy.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

THANK GOD FOR DR BILLINGS. GRATEFUL. APPRECIATIVE AND HELPED. <3 THANK YOU DR. B.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. B since Jan 8, 2008. He has been the only person to help in my psin management. I went from not being able to sneeze without debilitating pain, to being able to have a much more normal functioning life. He is an amazing individual and without his professional commitment to his patients I would be living in world of pain.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I recently went to Dr. Billings and i found him to be very friendly, interested in what i had to say and really listened to me. He took his time with me and i was more than pleased with my visit yesterday which he helped with the pain immensely. Also his staff is friendly and it is a very comfortable atmosphere. I will definitely be going back again when I need too. Thank you Dr. Billing

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

i have been receiving treatment from Dr. Billing for approx. 14 years. He is thoroughly professional, courteous, goes out of his way to help his patients. I could go on for hours, but i will just say this- if not for the treatment i receive from this dedicated Dr. i would not have the quality of life i now enjoy. I must certainly would not be able to continue in my job, he makes all this possible . Thank you Dr. Billing!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

i would not go back to see this fellow long term effects are very dangerous feeling real bad wish i had never gone

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I am a female patient of dr. Billings and I have been seeing him for years and I have never experienced any inappropriate behavior sexual or otherwise. I have never been touched inappropriately, I have never been scammed for money, I have never been insulted, I have never been cut off verbally in a conversation about my pain, and I am unbelievably insulted and shocked that anyone would suggest otherwise . This man is a very experienced pain specialist with a great deal of knowledge... he has made life bearable as my pain left me with no hope before Dr Billing.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Kulbir Singh Billing's Credentials

• Gandhi Medical College Bhopal Mp India (Grad. 1974)

Workers Comp