Ratings for Dr. Kulbir Singh Billing

We Ontarioans should be thankful for a clinic like this. This Dr. has relieved my symptoms greatly. Staff and Dr. are decent human beings and clinic is clean. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Billing for a very long time (15+ years) he's given me back a quality of life I didn't have before seeing him. He's always been courteous, compassionate, and careful. His clinic in Kitchener is very clean and tidy.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

THANK GOD FOR DR BILLINGS. GRATEFUL. APPRECIATIVE AND HELPED. <3 THANK YOU DR. B.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. B since Jan 8, 2008. He has been the only person to help in my psin management. I went from not being able to sneeze without debilitating pain, to being able to have a much more normal functioning life. He is an amazing individual and without his professional commitment to his patients I would be living in world of pain.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I recently went to Dr. Billings and i found him to be very friendly, interested in what i had to say and really listened to me. He took his time with me and i was more than pleased with my visit yesterday which he helped with the pain immensely. Also his staff is friendly and it is a very comfortable atmosphere. I will definitely be going back again when I need too. Thank you Dr. Billing

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

i have been receiving treatment from Dr. Billing for approx. 14 years. He is thoroughly professional, courteous, goes out of his way to help his patients. I could go on for hours, but i will just say this- if not for the treatment i receive from this dedicated Dr. i would not have the quality of life i now enjoy. I must certainly would not be able to continue in my job, he makes all this possible . Thank you Dr. Billing!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

i would not go back to see this fellow long term effects are very dangerous feeling real bad wish i had never gone

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I am a female patient of dr. Billings and I have been seeing him for years and I have never experienced any inappropriate behavior sexual or otherwise. I have never been touched inappropriately, I have never been scammed for money, I have never been insulted, I have never been cut off verbally in a conversation about my pain, and I am unbelievably insulted and shocked that anyone would suggest otherwise . This man is a very experienced pain specialist with a great deal of knowledge... he has made life bearable as my pain left me with no hope before Dr Billing.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I have had 5 spinal surgeries over a 6 year period, one neck surgery and 4 lumbar. I also have chronic inflamation in my shoulder from repeated dislocations from hockey. I was nerve pain free aftr my first visit and have not needed any for six months. I just had my second set of injections and I am pain free again. His bed side manner is fabulous. I have seen an incredible amount of doctors over the years, but few make you feel as comfortable and relaxed as Dr. B. His staff have the same manner as he does. Thank you Dr. Billings.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I just started seeing Dr Billings at the Palmerston Hospital he makes you feel relaxed through the appointment, very good with giving the needles , he's friendly and always a smile on his face , very professional I'm glad I was referred to him

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Kulbir Singh Billing's Credentials

• Gandhi Medical College Bhopal Mp India (Grad. 1974)

• BCBS Florida