Ratings for Dr. Kulbir Singh Billing

I had been seeing Dr. Billings for many years 15+ I was able to get off the narcotics, and lead a better quality of life. I'm now in constant pain, been hospitalized when I couldn't walk, and having the migraine come back. They should talk to the people he helps not the one who said they " might" have gotten an infection . In all the years I've been seeing him and other patients I've talked to while waiting my turn has ever talked about infections. Dr. Billings has always explained what he was doing , would jokingly say " I'm not God but I'll try to help" . I found his clinic cleaner then the hospital he was doing the injections in at one time.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

I am suffering. I have no pain relief. I have been able to stay off heavy drugs because of Dr. Billing. They say my pain isn't curable and can only be maintained with medication... so is that what I do now I become a prescribed by doctor painkiller junky because the college has taken the only doctor that's helped with my pain. I have gone to Dr. Billing for at least 11 years. He gave me my mobility back. I was able to enjoy life to a much greater degree till the last month. It is totally unfair that he should be treated this way. The constant harassment and inspections are common knowledge to patients. Not because any staff member mentions it, but because when you arrive for your treatment something new is being done or asked or changed. It is constant. I am even more proud that Dr. Billing is my Dr. Please allow him to treat his patients. He had never cut a corner, he always explains things, every time. Some of the comments below are totally false. If you cannot remember what is being said to you in a consult please take notes or bring someone with you. Have you ever gone to your MD and have them help you try to get off pain medications, I think NOT!. With Dr. Billing he treats your problem area. Always asking you if it is necessary in that particular spot on that day. He tests your mobility, flexibility, mental stability. I find Dr. Billing to be thorough, compassionate, knowledgeable and very helpful. He will recommend some low impact exercises like swimming to help keep the pain at bay. I am absolutely astounded that anyone has a bad thing to say about Dr. B. Please, Please allow Dr. Billing to practice again, very soon. All his patients are suffering. I have never seen a harder working Dr. or staff then this clinic. They are all personable, professional and well educated. Some people commented that they were not expecting to get so many needles and not expecting to have to come back for further treatments. Here's the common sense about that>> did you ask any questions? did you ask how many needles you would get and where? did you ask how many times you would have to come back? Life is a two way street, although I cannot imagine Dr. B not telling you what to expect, you still have to take some responsibility for your self. If you have back pain so bad that you need to be treated by Dr. Billing, how could you ever expect to walk away pain free with one treatment. There are no miracle cures. It's frustrating for us patients who really need these treatments to have someone so easily interrupt our lives. Does the COP have any idea how we are suffering. Are they in a war with this clinic. Thanks to them and their media release, I stressed out dealing with the pain and explaining to my family and friends that what they are saying about Dr. Billing is not true. I have to assure them that I would not accept secondary treatment just to get the pain relief. When is there going to be a Media release quoting Dr. Billing's patients feedback. Why is the media not looking on this site and reviewing our comments. This all seem so political and totally unfair. The COP is ruining the reputation of a fantastic Dr. who worked very hard all his life to be where he is today. Please give up on this already, we need Dr. Billing back and fast. Darlene K

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Here is hoping that Dr. B. and staff will soon be able to reopen the clinic and help all the people who need him so desperately.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Not sure what the CPSO is trying to accomplish by making it impossible for Dr. Billing to re-open his Clinic. The CPSO has no empathy for patients who are suffering from chronic pain. Dr. Billing has given all of his patients their lives back with his treatment! PLEASE LET DR. BILLING RE-OPEN HIS CLINIC!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Years ago I was approached by someone who said he was a detective asking questions about doctor billing and when I only had good things to say about doctor billing the detective didn't want to talk to me anymore and he left without taking any notes in regards to the good things that Dr billing has done for me. I found it suspect at the time and I still do. The more the college hassles him the more suspect I find the whole situation. I'm not sure what they're trying to accomplish but all I see are patients with no Doctor who are in extreme pain at this time. I am suffering. I have no pain relief. I have been able to stay off heavy drugs because of dr. Billing. They say my pain isn't curable and can only be maintained with medication... so is that what I do now I become a prescribed by doctor painkiller junky because the college has taken the only doctor that's helped with my pain.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

I was a patient in Hamilton and decided to go to Dr Billings. He has been treating my CRPS for three years. It’s been almost a month since my last needles,...and I’m in pain. I’m staying at home in bed. I wish they would talk to the people whom he is treating. I’ve never had an infection or found he doesn’t have a clean clinic. I was going every two weeks in order to use my right arm. I am lost without the relief he gives me. I NEED my blocks.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

today is my birthday and I couldn't enjoy it to the fullest do to the clinic being shut down. I have been a patient for nearly 9 years and been treated every 2 weeks til the past month. my family sees me struggle to function when in pain. that isn't fair to me nor them. the pain is and hasn't been clean and tidy. the staff are always friendly and polite trying to make our visit a pleasant one. trust me sitting to long in a chair is painful. yes injections can be tender to painful but so worth it. I can breathe earlier and move for a few days with relief. for just a few days of relief is priceless to me. maybe spend more time dealing with the hospital and step it up with them. now leave the clinic alone and stop harassing dr billing and his staff and let him get back to helping with crippled in pain. I'm sorry if I'm a bit all over the place with my rant but it is hard to concentrate when your in pain.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

I have been treated by Dr. Billing for close to 10 years. His treatments allow me to continue to work at a high stress job. He was very clear with me when I started that this treatment does not work for every one and like my pain I would need to continue the treatment for the rest of my life. Despite the fact that everyone there is in pain and he inflicts more pain (injections hurt!) the atmosphere in the clinic is very positive and encouraging. The sterile procedures for my treatment are always foĺlowed. And I see constant evidence that THEY are trying to improve things.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

I had him as a pain management specialist in Guelph. I told him I wasn't interested in his form of medicine, to which he argued that I should "try" the treatment. He half explained how it worked, but left out many key elements that would have reinforced my declination. I agreed to take his treatment that day. He injected me with many, many needles while he and his nurse talked about Jamaica, completely ignoring me. The adult-male in the bed beside me was sobbing from his "treatment" to his knee. When my needles were over, he then decided to tell me that one treatment wouldn't accomplish anything and that I had to return for more every two weeks. He also told me how I couldn't leave on my own, and had to be relieved into some bodies custody because his treatment impaired vision. I was fortunately able to have my roommate pick me up. Upon telling another doctor I'd seen him, and what happened, they informed me they knew of him and I should not return to him or his treatment.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

I have had the privilege of knowing and being treated by Dr. "B" for 7 years. Never before had I ever been called at home just to see how I was. I have been given hope and quality of life. Respect is hard to come by these days. Peace, love and prayers to Dr Billing and the staff. +Steve Cantlon

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr. Kulbir Singh Billing's Credentials

• Gandhi Medical College Bhopal Mp India (Grad. 1974)

Coventry Healthcare