Ratings for Dr. Chitra Jayaraman

Good experience with her, she's made referrals for me for many specialists. I am happy with her, only thing is sometimes I have to wait 45 minutes even if I make an appointment

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

God awful. Very disrespectful. Shunned a client at the door after years of service, previously. Picks and chooses patients. Buyer beware. We are currently in process of looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I've been going to her for a few months now and have had no problems......

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

She is very nice doctor, she listens very carefully and suggests the best.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Staff is amazing! (The one receptionist she has is the best receptionist ever) I think that's the only good thing about this clinic. Doctor herself is not good. Doesn't listen to your concerns, talks a lot about random stuff. I would definitely not recommend her as a doctor but if you wanna be treated with respect and welcomed into the office nicely then defs go pay her receptionist a visit! She's the best.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

If I could give zero stars, I would. She refused to send me to specialist for my allergies and told me my symptoms were "in my head." She also told me that to clear my chronic sinus and ear infections, I just needed to pop my ears a few times a day. She is a TERRIBLE doctor. I have found a new one and my new doctor is sending me to an allergist without me even asking! Avoid this doctor at all costs. (You'll die before she helps you anyway).

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

I have been a patient for about 2 years now and have never been satisfied with her. She doesn't let me talk or cuts me off. She never gives a yes or no answer and it always feels like I am being rushed out after waiting an hour! She does not seem knowledgable or even willing to help me.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Didn't listen to concerns, always considerably late, disregards previous health history

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Unprofessional doctor, lacks experience, no knowledge of patients history

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

When I first came in to my meet and greet I was impressed. She weighed me, asked for in depth history and information. Since then, I've been her patient for about a year, and I have left every appointment since the first one more and more frustrated and disappointed. I'm a usually healthy 31 year old and all of a sudden started getting constantly sick (for months on end). Over and over she prescribed antibiotics without even letting me say much about my symptoms. Over and over she told me to just take Tylenol. Over and over she would talk over me as I tried to explain my symptoms. Over and over she would hurry me out of the office with more and more random prescriptions in hand. She wouldn't look at my history of illnesses as a problem altogether and any connections between them. Which completely defeats the point of a family doctor. I have had much better experiences at walk in clinics. The last straw was when she prescribed me very serious medication for something she didn't even bother to test if I have (an STI). After I complained and said that it was highly unlikely that I had that since I've had the same partner for the last ten years (who is also her patient) she said "oh, your symptoms didn't fully match the symptoms of the STI anyway so it makes sense that it may not be it". I'm looking for a new doctor and will not be going back to her again.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016