Ratings for Dr. Chitra Jayaraman

Staff: front receptionist is rude and unwelcoming Doctor: Does not listen and refuses to give specialist referrals. I needed a psychiatry referral and she told me to go to a walk-in and tried to prescribe medication for an anxiety condition I have suffered from for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Staff: Attitude is not welcoming and she does not even acknowledge if someone enters. Always in hurry and very plain responses even on phone. Doctor: Typical business owner, pick and choose patients, Does not listen to patient's problems and come to a conclusion even before the patient has got an opportunity to express all the issues. Always in hurry to take max number of patients in one day.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Good experience with her, she's made referrals for me for many specialists. I am happy with her, only thing is sometimes I have to wait 45 minutes even if I make an appointment

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

God awful. Very disrespectful. Shunned a client at the door after years of service, previously. Picks and chooses patients. Buyer beware. We are currently in process of looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I've been going to her for a few months now and have had no problems......

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

She is very nice doctor, she listens very carefully and suggests the best.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Staff is amazing! (The one receptionist she has is the best receptionist ever) I think that's the only good thing about this clinic. Doctor herself is not good. Doesn't listen to your concerns, talks a lot about random stuff. I would definitely not recommend her as a doctor but if you wanna be treated with respect and welcomed into the office nicely then defs go pay her receptionist a visit! She's the best.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

If I could give zero stars, I would. She refused to send me to specialist for my allergies and told me my symptoms were "in my head." She also told me that to clear my chronic sinus and ear infections, I just needed to pop my ears a few times a day. She is a TERRIBLE doctor. I have found a new one and my new doctor is sending me to an allergist without me even asking! Avoid this doctor at all costs. (You'll die before she helps you anyway).

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

I have been a patient for about 2 years now and have never been satisfied with her. She doesn't let me talk or cuts me off. She never gives a yes or no answer and it always feels like I am being rushed out after waiting an hour! She does not seem knowledgable or even willing to help me.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Didn't listen to concerns, always considerably late, disregards previous health history

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016