Ratings for Dr. Maurice Blitz

Couldn't have asked for a nicer surgeon .... but more importantly he took great care of my husband and we are both thankful every day to have been referred to him !!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Excellent physician / surgeon. Abby wonderful also. Difficult time for me and the family but he helped us get through it all . Am so thankful for him .

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. Explained everything to us and answered every single one of our (many many) questions. The surgery went exactly as he had explained. I am so grateful we were referred to him !!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Simply the best possible ..... made such a difference during this horrible time for my family

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Professional , pleasant , caring and and an excellent surgeon. He made sure I had my tests done quickly. the surgery went great and now am happy without cancer for over 4 years now !!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Knew I was in good hands right after I first met him. He and Abby made sure all my tests were done quickly. I was super nervous going to the operation but he helped me with that also. Now am almost a year without my lung cancer (or part of my right lung :) ) - can not thank them enough !!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr Blitz did the esophageal cancer removal surgery for my father in law. Was informative and made the process move very quickly once the referral sent us his way. He was able to send us to another hospital to have a procedure done that same afternoon all to save us a 6 hour round trip drive. Sent my father in law for chemo and radiation and scheduled his surgery quickly after that. Excellent care was provided both before surgery and in the hospital for recovery. Would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

5 years after my esophagectomy and I am still going strong!! Thanks Dr. Blitz!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

So happy to have met Dr Blitz. I am doin so well after my lung cancer surgery years ago. Thank you (and Abby).

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

My husband presented at emergency with severe abdominal pain. He had a blood clot that affected his small intestine. The prognosis was grave. Dr Blitz was, fortunately, his surgeon. Never in my life have I encountered such a caring, compassionate, and wonderful man. He followed up numerous times in those first critical days and then daily after that. He always brought a smile to our faces and answered every question we threw at him. At follow up appointments, Abby's gentle nature and smiling face just added to our "Blitzman" experience. Superheroes? He's one of them.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016