Ratings for Dr. Maurice Blitz

Very satisfied with my care at st Joseph’s . Dr blitz was there throughout and made sure I did well . He truly cares !

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Fabulous care throughout my journey: before during and am after surgery. Lucky to have him in my corner

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Can’t thank him enough for helping me and my family. Good surgeon, caring and nice.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

He removed my lung cancer 4 years ago last week. I am grateful for each and every day since . He was kind and caring and patient

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Office staff professional and kind . He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain and answer all questions . Surgery went great . He saw me every day after . Still seeing him regularly . Would highly recommend him to anyone needing lung cancer surgery .

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Couldn't have asked for a nicer surgeon .... but more importantly he took great care of my husband and we are both thankful every day to have been referred to him !!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Excellent physician / surgeon. Abby wonderful also. Difficult time for me and the family but he helped us get through it all . Am so thankful for him .

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. Explained everything to us and answered every single one of our (many many) questions. The surgery went exactly as he had explained. I am so grateful we were referred to him !!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Simply the best possible ..... made such a difference during this horrible time for my family

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Professional , pleasant , caring and and an excellent surgeon. He made sure I had my tests done quickly. the surgery went great and now am happy without cancer for over 4 years now !!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017