Ratings for Dr. Maurice Blitz

He removed my lung cancer 4 years ago last week. I am grateful for each and every day since . He was kind and caring and patient

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Office staff professional and kind . He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain and answer all questions . Surgery went great . He saw me every day after . Still seeing him regularly . Would highly recommend him to anyone needing lung cancer surgery .

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Couldn't have asked for a nicer surgeon .... but more importantly he took great care of my husband and we are both thankful every day to have been referred to him !!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Excellent physician / surgeon. Abby wonderful also. Difficult time for me and the family but he helped us get through it all . Am so thankful for him .

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. Explained everything to us and answered every single one of our (many many) questions. The surgery went exactly as he had explained. I am so grateful we were referred to him !!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Simply the best possible ..... made such a difference during this horrible time for my family

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Professional , pleasant , caring and and an excellent surgeon. He made sure I had my tests done quickly. the surgery went great and now am happy without cancer for over 4 years now !!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Knew I was in good hands right after I first met him. He and Abby made sure all my tests were done quickly. I was super nervous going to the operation but he helped me with that also. Now am almost a year without my lung cancer (or part of my right lung :) ) - can not thank them enough !!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr Blitz did the esophageal cancer removal surgery for my father in law. Was informative and made the process move very quickly once the referral sent us his way. He was able to send us to another hospital to have a procedure done that same afternoon all to save us a 6 hour round trip drive. Sent my father in law for chemo and radiation and scheduled his surgery quickly after that. Excellent care was provided both before surgery and in the hospital for recovery. Would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

5 years after my esophagectomy and I am still going strong!! Thanks Dr. Blitz!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017