Ratings for Dr. Julie K. Ford

Dr Ford is very down to earth and treats you like your her only patient. No matter how many times I call or how many questions I have she and her staff always go out of their way to help me. I am so lucky to have found such wonderful support and care.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr Ford is one of the best Psychiatrists I have seen. I didn't have a high opion of Psychiatrists at all. Dr Ford totally changed my mind. Her nurse/office manager was very helpful when I called to make appointment and was very encouraging and answered all my questions. When I got there they made me feel at ease, offering me a beverage and helping with my paper work. Dr. Ford is very patient, kind and caring. She took her time with me and was very thorough. She actually listened to what I had to say and addressed all my issues. Then when I was done they were more then willing to work with me on a payment plan so I could afford to continue seeing her. Even though they don't take insurances yet they turn my bill into my insurance so I can get reimbursed. She also saved me tons of money on my meds by giving me samples and coupons to cut the cost. I am doing so much better since I started seeing her, it was the best decision I have ever made and she is worth every penny and more.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011

Dr. Julie K. Ford's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)