Ratings for Dr. Christina Castura

Best GP I have had. Never late. Excellent knowledge base.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

She was a nice doctor but as soon as I questioned my treatment I was treated differently. Also, when I would say something about my life it was like she topped it with something worse from her life....not my problem!! She made me feel worse each time I visited and I have lost my trust and will be looking for a new doctor and clinic. I also had a requisition for a test to do at an lab outside the clinic and when I arrived for the test I was informed the form was not fully filled out!! Very frustrating!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr Castura is nice personally. However she comes in very late, an hour is usual. It is also hard to get appointments from her.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Castura has been our family doctor for several years and we could not be happier. Her assistant, Cheryl, is friendly, professional and very accommodating. Dr. Castura is attentive, personable, collaborative and thorough during appointments. The follow up is timely and treatment plans are discussed thoroughly and determined in consultation with the patients. I've got nothing but love for this doctor!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Castura is a excellent and caring doctor. Very lucky to have her for my whole family. Good luck finding a better doctor in the gta! If U don't like her then something is seriously wrong with U sorry!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr Castura is a terrific doctor. I would recommend her without question. She is extremely proactive and knowledgable. Do not focus on the handful of negative reviews. They are completely opposite of my experience. However I would focus on all the five star reviews because they sum up my positive experience.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Very caring and understanding!! She is one of the best doctors U will ever have.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Castura allows you to be part of the solution. Explains everything and provides options. Always makes me feel welcome, never like I am wasting her time, and I never feel rushed. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Excellent and personable doctor who takes the time to listen and explain things to patients.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

She saved my life. She is caring, listens to your concerns and will not let any of your concerns slip. She takes care of you like you are her own sister. If she suspects something is wrong, she keeps testing does not hesitate in referring you to a specialist when you need one. She had my test results and by the time she called me she already had an appointment for me to see a surgeon very quickly. She is absolutely amazing.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016