Ratings for Dr. Christina Castura

Dr. Castura has been our family doctor for several years and we could not be happier. Her assistant, Cheryl, is friendly, professional and very accommodating. Dr. Castura is attentive, personable, collaborative and thorough during appointments. The follow up is timely and treatment plans are discussed thoroughly and determined in consultation with the patients. I've got nothing but love for this doctor!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Castura is a excellent and caring doctor. Very lucky to have her for my whole family. Good luck finding a better doctor in the gta! If U don't like her then something is seriously wrong with U sorry!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr Castura is a terrific doctor. I would recommend her without question. She is extremely proactive and knowledgable. Do not focus on the handful of negative reviews. They are completely opposite of my experience. However I would focus on all the five star reviews because they sum up my positive experience.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Very caring and understanding!! She is one of the best doctors U will ever have.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Castura allows you to be part of the solution. Explains everything and provides options. Always makes me feel welcome, never like I am wasting her time, and I never feel rushed. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Excellent and personable doctor who takes the time to listen and explain things to patients.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

She saved my life. She is caring, listens to your concerns and will not let any of your concerns slip. She takes care of you like you are her own sister. If she suspects something is wrong, she keeps testing does not hesitate in referring you to a specialist when you need one. She had my test results and by the time she called me she already had an appointment for me to see a surgeon very quickly. She is absolutely amazing.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Castura is fantastic. I love that she does not automatically try to prescribe a medication to solve all things. She is attentive and listens and doesn't limit patients to their 15min, 1 symptom slot (which means sometimes she runs late). I have gone through many doctors - she is the best I've come across and I will be staying. Cheryl is fantastic too!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

A wonderful warm intelligent doctor who is the epitome of professionalism. She listens well and guides rather than dictates but will still makes sure you understand your choices. Her followup is a pleasure in world where little or nothing is the norm. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr Christina Castura shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine in my opinion, she has no idea what she is doing and she should not be in charge of human lives. I kept going to her over and over with no end in sight until I wised up and went to a real doctor who prescribed the right tests and medication. Every time you call to make an appointment the receptionist asks what the visit relates to, this gives Dr. Castura the opportunity to google what possible ailments and treatments are needed, however if you ask her questions about anything else, she is completely clueless because she hasn't researched it prior. Do yourself a favor and get a new doctor you will thank yourself for being brave enough to be in charge of your own health. Dr Castura is good at pretending to care about you but her incompetence and lack of genuine concern is clearly evident. Please listen to your gut, if you feel that something is very wrong with your body take your health into your hands and see another doctor who can help you. Be good and kind to yourself, look after your own health, don't put your trust in her she doesn't have a clue, be brave enough to seek out another doctor who can truly help you.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016