Ratings for Dr. Peter S. Yotseff

I was referred to doctor Yotseff by my primary physician. I contacted his office for an appointment and was told unless I fax in my medical records in advance of being seen by Dr. Yotseff I would not get an appointment. I am in discomfort and called back today, two weeks after requesting an appointment. I said I could bring in what I have when I see the doctor, could I please get an appointment. I was told it is office policy, unless I fax in my records I should go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

previous posts must have not really gone to see this doctor!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Wow, not only is he hot, but he's extrmely intelligent, knows what he is doing, very polite, very thorough, and I would recommend him to everyone, the best.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Couldn't ask for a better doctor. I've gone to him for some years now and I am always impressed by what a good and decent person he is. He's also meticulous, careful and possesses a full command of his field. I can't say enough.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

Dr. Peter S. Yotseff's Credentials

• Greek

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Pembroke Pines, FL