Ratings for Dr. Liliana Cohen

Due to the results of an MRI, my internist referred me to a neurologist. That guy had bad patient reviews. Dr. Cohen didn't. I went to her. She ran tests and ordered more. I could have had a stroke, TIA, brain tumor - a bunch of things. All those were ruled out. All the other tests showed many deficiencies for which she provided a gazillion supplements. They also showed genetic info that informed as to why, for instance Lipitor, wasn't working. I had been told I had fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue etc. I am now off ALL of those other meds and feeling markedly better for the first time in 20 years. I had had a perfect storm which caused me to have a seizure. It's bizarro. Lab results don't lie and I can't wait to see what they are after all this. I'm taking supplements instead of pharmaceuticals. I cannot believe this. I also, sadly, had to change my terrible eating habits. I also now know my genetic propensity for for certain things that can be warded off. GO TO HER.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

She pushed tons of vitamins on me after running a million blood test that didn't seem to relate to much of anything.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Cohen listens, is compassionate, takes time, and is thorough. I have been so happy with this doctor and everyone I referred to her has felt the same. Several doctors I have had in the past tended to have the"my way or the highway" attitude. With those doctors, I often felt more like a "guinea pig" than a patient. She addresses all my concerns and fears. Gives me options and worked with me. Do yourself a huge favor and see her. I have been seeing her for about 5 years.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012