Ratings for Dr. Harprit Singh

My mom in your hospitality in this time for Neck pain please take care about her my call me 7808075277 . Her name is Bachan kaur

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Best in north India. My knees now work wonders. Magic

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

mere mother ke knee change kiye doctor sab ne.best. no physic after operation.walking in 2 days. total care.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

best centre for infection free knee replacement. i stayed there for 5 days and saw this doctor work tireless,.he operates 13-14 cases a day and looks up 200 patients,.all happy. godless.magic of guru nanak.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

best hospital for knee and hip replacements.my dad got his knees changed here.the operation too just 20 min for both knees.they have the latest 4th generation navigation computer for knee replacements.no infection,no physio after operation. magic touch as people say. too busy.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

best centre for knee replacement.i got my fathers knee replaced and he is running like a 20 yr old.magic

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Hi everyone, I would never recommend this Doctor or Hospital to anyone it is because of the operation he did of my mother. I never had any problem because I understand the fact that many times the operation is unsuccessful but the doctor should have the responsibility to at least tell the patient that the operation is unsuccessful and we need to do something. Where in what happened is that Dr. Harpreet did the operation of my mother for the ankle and after the operation she went to him 4-5 times and every time he gave just 2 minutes not more than that and did the x-ray don and said that everything is perfect start running wherein she is not able to walk without support even she was walking better without operation and when I am calling to actually talk to Doctor and see what we can do further so that my mother at least is free from the pain which she has and that pain is increasing day by day. I really remember the words of Dr. Harpreet when my mom said that doctor please wait need to understand everything that was almost after 6-8 months of operation and he said mam I am busy and my mom said that doctor in MAX delhi gave me 2 and a half hour than he said that I do 25-30 operations wherein they do 4-5 . I was shocked to hear that because in my opinion doctor should handle only those many patient which he can handle with an ease. My friendly suggestion never go to this hospital or doctor for anything.

Submitted February 24, 2015

Don't listen to patient's problem thoroughly . He is worst doctor I ever had in my life. If you wont listen to patient problem of pain.. how will you suggest medicine. If you don't look to the x-ray how will you see whats wrong ? ? Having every tests from lab , still he don't know what he is doing. He shouldn't be at this position at all. Plus worst staff ever !

Submitted August 28, 2013

VERY GOOD DOCTOR AND HE IS ONE OF THE BEST ORTHOPEADIC DOCTOR IN JALANDHAR INDIA PUNJAB.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

I visit the doctor for a minor little problem that was lateral meniscus,he recomends surgery but on the day of my surgery, he fixed my ACL and left lateral meniscus untouched. After 2 months I found out and now My whole family is preparing to sue him.

Submitted July 5, 2012