Ratings for Dr. Nancy Meyer

Dr. Meyer is an excellent psychologist. I could talk to her about the issues that bug me the most, while feeling comfortable and heard. She is very perceptive, can adjust her approach based on my mood and mental state during the session, and provide solutions accordingly.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Meyer helped me immensely because of her, I am decreasing my meds with my GP monthly and am more happier with a new job to look forward to, before meeting Dr. Meyer, I felt paralyzed and was highly stressed on three types of medication 3 times a day. With Dr. Meyer's professionalism I am more healthy, going to kick boxing have lost approx. 18 to 20 kilos, I'm happier and more present. There is not enough words to express how much this woman has done for me. It's as though I'm a changed and better person, I look forward to the days ahead. I am more in the present and enjoying my life. Thank you Dr. Meyer, you are the BEST! I admire your professionalism.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

It's hard to describe how much Nancy Meyer has helped me, but if you are looking for someone to guide you towards a happier life, go see her! She is very open and easy to talk to. I never felt judged, or ashamed of what I had come to talk to her about. She was very compassionate and encouraging when I was having difficulty trying to explain myself. She provided different techniques for me to test out between sessions. And it was very rewarding once I started to notice a change in myself. I learned a lot from her and am now on a much better path.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Nancy is amazing, both as a Dr and a person. She has a remarkable way of setting you at ease, and helping you begin to sort out not only "why" but "what next?". More care providers need to be like her, she's truly a healer.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Nancy is a fantastic psychologist. I had a tough situation at work that was completely changing me for the worse, affecting my mood and personality both at work and outside of work. I was constantly in complete misery when I first decided to talk to her in November. She made me feel comfortable talking about whatever I needed to talk about in the moment without any judgements while still maintaining structure during the session so that we got a chance to discuss everything I needed to for the hour we had. I tended to jump from one aspect of my life to another (work to parents to friends to career path etc) often but she beautifully linked all of the things happening in my life which helped me gain clarity on my life as a whole. After 6 months with her, I feel like I have learned so much about myself; who I am, what I want, what my limits are and how to manage and not go over those limits. Her suggestions on how to deal with difficult situations at work and at home got me through the last 6 months and I am so grateful that I decided to go to her for help. Highly recommended, 5 stars, A+++++!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I've got an excellent experience with Nancy Meyer. I like the structure of the sessions and the approach. Nancy looks at the situation, explains factors that might trigger it, brainestorms the ideas that may help to alleviate consequences, and suggests ways to handle the situation. Nancy is a very friendly, supportive and caring person who creates a very welcome and comforting environment. Nancy always makes sure that questions answered. I received a high quality service.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

From a client with bouts of severe depression and anxiety: Highly recommended, especially for those unsure/ shy/ hesitant/ discouraged with seeking advice for an issue they may be having. Dr. Meyer makes each appointment feel comfortable, unjudgemental and unrushed, offering practical advice and gradual steps towards reaching a healthier, more confident mindset. Personable and genuine too, like talking to a good friend who has a wealth of knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Meyer is very skilled at her profession. She is very professional while at the same time personable. I felt like she cared about me and was very helpful in helping me get through major depression and anxiety.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Very knowledgable and skilled Psychologist. Treats patients with respect.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. Meyer is very helpful for my depression problem. Everytime after I visited her, I made good progress.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

Dr. Nancy Meyer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Office near Metrotown in Burnaby