Ratings for Dr. Altaz Shajani

I have travelled from the Yukon to see Dr. Shajani twice seeking help. Mine is a difficult case - blepharitis, dry eyes, dizziness, convergence, and finding progressive lenses that will work. Dr. Shajani has gone above and beyond trying to find a solution. He is very patient, caring, helpful and takes the time to explain procedures and answer any questions I have. I feel encouraged and hopeful having him as my optometrist. His whole team of staff are very friendly, supportive and accommodating. He runs an amazing practice - I have never experienced anything like it!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Shahani is very knowledgeable in his field. Helpful, pleasant, and always up to date on the latest treatments, equipment, etc. My experiences at Lynn Valley Optometry have always been very positive and pleasant. Everyone friendly and helpful beyond expectations! The would highly recommend Dr. shamanic and Lynn Valley Ootometry!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Excellent staff and facilities. Dr. Shajani is knowledgeable, caring and accessible.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Dr. Shajani is a great doctor and has gone to great lengths to help my son improve his vision. He is kind, caring, generous and extremely knowledgeable. Would higly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

We can't say enough good things about Dr Altaz Shajani. He is so patient, mind and has gone above and beyond for our son, who is highly far sighted and has amblyopia. We have seen so much improvement in his eye sight since he has been seeing Dr Altaz. His whole staff and team are very friendly and accommodating. I look forward to my latte when I take my son in for his eye therapy! Highly recommend him and the office !

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Great experience with Doctor Shajani. Here are the pros and cons of my visit: Cons: He He is hard to understand because he speaks too fast and uses various technical terms. His staff was not natural, it felt almost like they were trying to recite a script. The glasses are overpriced. I bought the most expensive glasses of my life there, and after leaving the office and doing some research, I saw that I spent too much on the glasses. Pros: Doctor Shajani is such a nice person and seems very knowledgeable. His team was always very courteous and my appointment was on time. My glasses look amazing and I see great. In summary, it was a very pleasant experience, but I feel they are charging way more than they should for what they offer. I am definitely returning, but I might not buy glasses from them anymore.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

If you want a so-so eye exam, DO NOT COME HERE! However, if you're looking for 5-star service, the latest in technology, awesome glasses and the most passionate Optometrist in BC (I've lived in Kelowna, Terrace, Nanaimo, East Van and -for the last 19 years- North Van), give your eyes a treat and come to Lynn Valley Optometry. These guys are the real deal. I'd love it if my GP offered my family 10% of the amazing service I get every time I see these guys. No, for real. I'm not a millennial so I am not too keen on reviews, but I thought "well these guys go above and beyond for my eyes, might as well do something out of my comfort zone for them as well". Highly highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Five star experience, much better than most 5-star hotels I have been to. The staff is incredible, and Dr Shajani is, well, not an optometrist. He's an optometric physician. I have never been given so much information about my health during one visit. It's been a few days since my last appointment there and I am still wowed. Highly, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr.Shajani and all his staff at Lynn Valley Optometry.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Awesome experience with Dr. Shajani. He is a visionary. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Altaz Shajani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS New Mexico