Dr. Altaz Shajani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Altaz Shajani

I was a patient of Dr. Shajani for years but he's changed. The way he talks to people, the way he presents himself, it almost feels like he's trying too hard to be someone else. I wish he could be authentic and care about the right things. Right now, it seems he only cares about the bottom line and his own image. He should pay more attention to his patients and what they really need.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Amazing doctor but, omg, so pushy and expensive. I would go back if I didn't feel they only care about you if you spend -a whole lot of- money there.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

As an eyecare professional, I sought Dr. Shajani’s help for the management of my own significant dry eye. Dr. Shajani is providing leading edge advanced dry eye treatment with the help of IPL (intense pulse light). He also uses many advanced dry eye technologies that provide him qualitative and quantitive information to help guide his treatment protocol. I find Dr. Shajani to be very experienced and knowledgeable with a personable and friendly demeanor. His staff and office have been really kind, caring, and capable. Subjectively I was experiencing what I deemed to be moderate to severe dry eye discomfort and symptoms which had become increasingly difficult to manage. After a course of treatments, I find that my condition has returned to a mild manageable level for which I am thankful.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Not only the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever met, but OMG is he good-looking or what... It's hard to concentrate in the letters when your eye doc is that handsome!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

We were having troubles figuring our my son's eyes. He would not wear his glasses even though we knew he needed them. Dr. Shajani figured out the problem. It was life changing for my son. It has been four years and I would trust none one else with my family's eyes. Michele who helps pick out our glasses is amazing. She picks out what fits our face and in my view "what is cool." My rims- which I would not have picked - are amazing! They are not cheap. But break it down for what you get...totally worth it.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

This was my first visit for an eye exam in almost 10 years. I felt Dr. Shajani was very knowledgeable and had top of the line equipment. Would highly recommend others to see him. The staff was also very friendly and really made you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Shahani is very knowledgeable in his field. Helpful, pleasant, and always up to date on the latest treatments, equipment, etc. My experiences at Lynn Valley Optometry have always been very positive and pleasant. Everyone friendly and helpful beyond expectations! The would highly recommend Dr. shamanic and Lynn Valley Ootometry!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Excellent staff and facilities. Dr. Shajani is knowledgeable, caring and accessible.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Dr. Shajani is a great doctor and has gone to great lengths to help my son improve his vision. He is kind, caring, generous and extremely knowledgeable. Would higly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

We can't say enough good things about Dr Altaz Shajani. He is so patient, mind and has gone above and beyond for our son, who is highly far sighted and has amblyopia. We have seen so much improvement in his eye sight since he has been seeing Dr Altaz. His whole staff and team are very friendly and accommodating. I look forward to my latte when I take my son in for his eye therapy! Highly recommend him and the office !

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Dr. Altaz Shajani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients