Dr. Altaz Shajani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Altaz Shajani

Very knowledgeable with a pleasant personality. Keeps up with the latest information.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

From my entry into the office to my exit, this eye exam experience was one of the best-if not THE best- I’ve ever experienced.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Very professional and informative. Minimal wait time. Dr. Shajani took time to answer all my questions and gave additional information on eye care. Most thorough examination with the very latest equipment and most knowledgable staff. The waiting room or Lounge was one of the BEST I have been in. Most impressed with the knowledge and friendliness of everyone. Doctors and Staff all had time to answer all questions and ALL tried to make you as relaxed and comfortable as possible. I would very much recommend this EYE care facility. EXSPENSIVE but WELL WORTH IT. I THANK you all for a VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Warm reception. On-time. Informative. Well prepared. All questions answered. Very thorough examination.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Appointments are on time. The tests that are done and the results of them are clearly explained.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr Shajani is an absolute gem. He books his appointments so that patients never have to wait long. He is friendly without being over-familiar. He is very knowledgeable re his field of work, conducts his examinations thoroughly yet efficiently. He keeps very good records of patients' histories and progress and makes astute recommendations for treatment without pressuring you into buying products. I feel very well taken care of when I visit his office and know I can call back with any new concerns.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Shajani for years but he's changed. The way he talks to people, the way he presents himself, it almost feels like he's trying too hard to be someone else. I wish he could be authentic and care about the right things. Right now, it seems he only cares about the bottom line and his own image. He should pay more attention to his patients and what they really need.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Amazing doctor but, omg, so pushy and expensive. I would go back if I didn't feel they only care about you if you spend -a whole lot of- money there.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

As an eyecare professional, I sought Dr. Shajani’s help for the management of my own significant dry eye. Dr. Shajani is providing leading edge advanced dry eye treatment with the help of IPL (intense pulse light). He also uses many advanced dry eye technologies that provide him qualitative and quantitive information to help guide his treatment protocol. I find Dr. Shajani to be very experienced and knowledgeable with a personable and friendly demeanor. His staff and office have been really kind, caring, and capable. Subjectively I was experiencing what I deemed to be moderate to severe dry eye discomfort and symptoms which had become increasingly difficult to manage. After a course of treatments, I find that my condition has returned to a mild manageable level for which I am thankful.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Not only the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever met, but OMG is he good-looking or what... It's hard to concentrate in the letters when your eye doc is that handsome!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr. Altaz Shajani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients