Ratings for Dr. Matthew D. Eichenbaum

You actually see Dr. Eichenbaum! No PA! He listens well to your issues, asks good questions, and instills a firm sense of trust. I recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I work in the PACU at Christiana Care hospital and had injured my middle finger at home. With little to no rapport towards me, I nervously asked to see him ifor he could check out my finger between cases. He not only was receptive to my concern about my middle finger, but he examined me right there. He was patient and gentle, discussing what he believed in his medical opinion what happened to my finger. I followed his clear and thorough instruction and needless to say, my finger is doing great! He even, several weeks later, asked me how my finger was doing. I went to him based on several recommendations from fellow surgeons and I'm so happy I did. Because I did not see him in his office I wasn't going to respond to the"staff" rating however, I was able to submit unless I did. I'm sure the rating would have stood regardless.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Absolutely the best doctor I have ever been to! He and his staff couldn't have made me feel any more comfortable before, during and after the surgery. Dr. Eichenbaum is personable, genuine and down to earth; His concern was genuine and he made sure to explain everything thoroughly. Many thanks to him and his awesome support staff for making all my visits and surgery very professional and stress-free!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

GREAT DOCTOR!! Dr. Eichenbaum is like a pearl found in an oyster. With the several options for doctors today, it is almost a guessing game to find the doctor suitable for you, and finding a great doctor is rare. I can assure you my experience with him was more than excellent. He clearly exhibited a high level of expertise, had wonderful communication skills and an even better mannerism. My 12 year old son badly injured his hand, his patience and hospitality were far above the expected mannerisms. He counseled us on the different options for the hand injury and the outcome has been extremely successful! I cannot thank him enough!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

My appointment was for 2:15 and I was in the examination room at that time. It wasn't until 3:00 when I decided to get up and leave that the doctor saw me walking out and wanted to talk to me then. After 2 minutes a nurse interrupts to discuss another patient in front of me. Then he told me I should leave my hand the way it is. Due to workers comp, it took three weeks before I could see a doctor and it healed wrong. When I told him how uncomfortable it was he begrudgingly suggested surgery. Then he tried to make a joke about my broken hand and workers comp but I failed to see the humor. I will definitely be getting a second opinion and never going back to him!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Dr. Matthew D. Eichenbaum's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilmington, DE