Ratings for Dr. Matthew S.M. Yun

I hear he is not the most polite person, he can be extremely rude to you! It is better to work with more professional people.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Unfortunately Dr Yun is not equipped with the same people skills as Dr Powell (who used to be in that office) to be a good doctor. Sometimes he even gives conflicting views of the state of my teeth and recommendations from his own dental hygienes, who clean my teeth there sometimes. He is moody and emotional. Last time when asked him whether redoing some x-rays was necessary, he got mad at me and kicked me out of his office by saying "you will be happier with another dentist". Dr Powell would have patiently explain what is needed what is not necessary and why, in a good-natured way, but not here. Dr Yun needs to learn to be polite and courteous with his patients, respect begets respect.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr Yun is very knowledgeable and skilled. I was in need of a crown and the tooth was unstable. Dr Yun repaired the tooth with a crown, actually creating the crown in his office. I was out, with my permanent crown, in 4 hrs. I finally have the confidence to chew with that side of my mouth and not worry about the tooth breaking.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Very friendly and helpful. I got a crown put on and they did a fantastic job. Dr. Yun is awesome!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011