Ratings for Dr. Erica Nikiforuk

Dr. Erica is one of the best health practitioners I've ever had. She is listens and provides practical advice for various treatment while being truly kind and approachable. I have PCOS and went a year without a menstrual cycle. One visit with her and I started getting my period and eventually regularized my cycles. I got pregnant twice under her care. While those resulted in miscarriages at different stages of the pregnancy (each for a different reason unrelated to her treatment), she provided tremendous care and support during both times and helped me through these events. I'm thankful to her for her care.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Erica is attentive, kind, and knowledgeable. My family doctor wanted to treat me for fibromyalgia, but Dr. Erica suggested a variety of blood tests and found that I was Vitamin D deficient. After several months of her recommended treatment, I am feeling back to normal. I am thankful for her help!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr Erica helped me with my PCOS and for the 1st time in my life I have regular periods. My acne is improved and fluid retention has gone away. My PCOS is mild, but very disturbing, and now I feel much better. Thank you very much!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

I suffer from PCOS and hypothyroidism, Dr Erica has helped me stabilize my hormones using dietary changes and is working with my husband and I to help us get pregnant this year. She is very knowledgeable and open to hearing my concerns/anxieties over different tests or procedures. Excellent Naturopath, will continue to recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

I had been suffering from yeast infections every few weeks for about 6 months when I decided to make an appointment with Erica. I had seen 4 doctors previously about this issue who all just gave me prescription after prescription for pills that gave me NO relief. I was so frustrated, nothing was working and the constant itch and swelling down there was ruining my quality of life. When I went to see Dr. Erica she listened intently to my issue, and was extremely understanding, kind, and made me feel comfortable talking about such an embarrassing issue. Erica recommended a few supplements for me, as well as a list of foods I should and shouldn't be eating. I am happy to say that after 6 months of misery Dr. Erica has finally provided me relief! Within a month of following Erica's suggestions I am feeling 100% better, have no itch, and have not experienced a yeast infection since. I am so thankful for what this woman has done for me, it has genuinely changed my life for the better.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr. Erica and the staff at White Lotus Clinic were amazing. I had been suffering from anxiety and depression and was getting nowhere with my doctor. Dr. Erica was very patient, empathetic and helpful as she listened to what I was going through, and asked all the right questions to try to figure out what was happening. Even after our first session, I felt like she had helped more than my doctor and therapist have for the past few months combined. Her suggestions were ones my doctor didn't think of or neglected to mention, and because I took her advice, I feel almost like my old self again after only a month and a half. I only wish I had found her sooner!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Dr. Erika is an amazing Naturopath. She is extremely detailed and thorough, takes the time to listen, and follows up!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

She was delightful help and extremely helpful. She helped me find a problem I had that my family doctor had missed. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I finally decided to visit a naturopath after years of having menstrual issues and more recently, sleep anxieties. I had visited my family doctor and all he prescribes are pills for everything and I usually do not react well to them. He prescribed me Naproxen to help reduce the inflammatory but the first night I took it I woke up with pain in my chest and that happens to be one of the side effects. I eat a fairly healthy diet along with juicing and smoothies and the only thing that has helped me is my juicing. I know I needed more help and after my last period I finally decided to visit a naturopath because I couldn't take the pain anymore. The name of White Lotus is what first caught my attention. I communicated with them and booked my first appointment. My first appointment was amazing. The staff is so friendly and made me feel so at peace and trusting because by the way they speak with you, you can tell they have your best interest at heart. Dr Erica is so beautiful both inside and out and she is very knowledgeable and so sincere. She spent the time necessary to listen and understand my problems and gave me her recommendations. I'm looking forward to continue working with her and her team and a future with no menstrual problems. I would recommend every woman who needs help to visit this naturopathic clinic.

Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Erica is lovely and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Erica Nikiforuk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Erica Nikiforuk is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor and Registered Acupuncturist committed to exceptional patient care through evidence-based medicine. Her areas of research and clinical focus include fertility, endocrine disorders (PCOS, menstrual concerns, thyroid conditions, diabetes) and healthy weight management. In addition to her clinical practice, Dr. Erica often lectures to other health care practitioners and has published research papers in major scientific and naturopathic medical journals.

• English
  • French
  • Portuguese

• Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
  • University of Guelph

• Infertility
  • Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Prediabetes
  • Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
  • Acupuncture