Ratings for Dr. Beverly Tyler

I have been a patient of Dr. Tyler for the past year. She has been treating me for sciatic and lower back pain issues. I think she is an amazing health care professional with a direct approach and a dedication to overall health care that other medical practitioners would do well to emulate. She is excellent at locating the source of any misalignment very quickly and is very adept at using the appropriate amount of pressure when making any adjustments. Other chiropractors I have visited in the past have not always been able to remove the "kinks". Dr. Tyler never fails and I never leave her office without feeling 100% better from my neck to my toes. On top of that she has a killer sense of humour that I really appreciate and which certainly make my visits fun!! However she is not beyond remonstrating with me when I ignore her very good advice and do crazy things sometimes that are not always good for my body. I really admire that side of her - she is not afraid to say what she thinks. I know she does it because she really cares about my health. Dr. Tyler has taken time to get to know me and my issues and is very knowledgeable in her field. She always has time to answer questions and always willing to recommend stretches and exercises do between treatments to help keep my body in alignment. I can only say that I have never had a more caring, dedicated and yes, fun chiropractor!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I have know Dr. Tyler since High School. In the Winter of 2010, I had a terrible accident at work and fell down a flight of stairs. Even after months of Physiotherapy I was having difficulties breathing and she suggested a visit. Dr. Tyler was extremely helpful in realligning my neck and spine. I still go for regular maintainance.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I Have been seeing Dr.Tyler for about 10 years now , since she was recommended by my previous chiropractor who was leaving his practice. I have had neck and back problems for decades , stemming from heavy lifting and a hard physical job. I had been told a long time ago by a previous chiropractor I was seeing , that the reason his spine and neck manipulations "wore off" 5 minutes after I left his office , was that I was "finely tuned". Tired of paying over and over for no relief , I sought alternative treatments. Dr. Tyler uses an activator device exclusively to treat me , and the treatments are very successful. She applies it to my meridian pressure points and it helps my body to find it's proper alignment in a more gentle and natural way than by bone manipulations. Dr. Tyler is extremely knowledgeable and proficient in her field. I am always impressed when I have been 8 months or so without seeing her , and yet she remembers all about my issues and even details about family and work that I had previously shared. She is caring beyond any expectation I had from a health professional. Dr.Tyler always respects my desire to only use the activator , while other Doctors have told me that physical manipulation is sometimes necessary . Dr. Tyler understands that I need an alternative approach , and she provides me with excellent care and relief when I am in extreme pain.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I have known Dr. Tyler since 2001 and followed her when the office moved from Coquitlam to Port Moody a few years ago (and would continue to follow her wherever she chose to set up next). Dr. Tyler knows her stuff and is very helpful with giving me exercises to do and suggests things I should maybe avoid to help my back and neck issues. She also uses different techniques with my neck, as I do not like getting my neck cracked! If ever I need to consult over the phone, she will call me directly (which other Dr's don't really do), and the staff will be as accommodating as they can be with fitting me into the schedule when needed. I have had two major incidents with my back over the years due to my job, and Dr. Tyler helped me through these when no one else could! I have told friends and family about Dr. Tyler and will continue to refer her in the future. I like the new "email reminder" that the office has just started...this feature has helped me keep track of things better. I have also gotten to know the girls out front and feel they care about me as a client too. Dr. Tyler is on time consistently, which I totally appreciate as it shows me that she values my time. I feel Dr. Tyler cares about my healthcare and always has time to talk and answer my questions about things - I feel she goes well above and beyond in her job as my chiropractor. I don't know what I would do without you, Dr. Tyler!!! THANK YOU!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

I've known Dr. Tyler for more than 6 years and she's one of the most caring, dedicated, and patient-centred health professionals I've had the opportunity to know. She treats my 12-year-old son for any issues that arise from his involvement in sports and/or poor posture habits that can come with being a tween - as well as for general preventive care. She takes the time to really understand what's going on--from a whole health perspective--and recommends treatments that are very specifically customized to a person's individual health needs. She's also always very punctual, which is so appreciated as a busy mom--and very rare for most doctors these days, as well as being a great people person. I always readily recommend Dr. Tyler to any and all friends and family members who need chiropractic support that works!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

I have been seeing Doctor Tyler for few years now and she has been very professional and helpful in her treatments. I have recommended her to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I have seen Dr. Tyler every 2-3 months for the last 10 years. I am able to have a life without chronic back and neck pain and I don't know what I would do without her; I will follow her to wherever she sets up her office. Dr. Tyler is always on time, is always there to listen to my problems and she is always able to answer any questions I might have regarding other medical issues. Dr. Tyler has very friendly staff which you can't always say about other doctor offices.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable, professional and punctual, Dr. Tyler is an outstanding chiropractor. The genuine care and concern she has for her patients is very important to me. She takes the time to listen and treats people as individuals. She treats my entire family as well as several friends that I have refered to her. I have been a patient of Dr. Tyler for several years now and she has helped me in my recovery from two automobile accidents. I sincerely recommend her to anyone looking for a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Dr Tyler has been our family chiro for 15+ years She has helped me through 3 pregnancies & continues to treat my kids today She is the most caring & genuine person I know She takes the time to listen to my kids even if she is busy & always goes above & beyond! Highly recommend!! I've seen many chiropractors in my lifetime & she is truly the best!! Thank you Dr Tyler!!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Don't waste your time...or money! Didn't really seem to know what she was doing and was over friendly-very fake. I didn't trust her. I usually see the other chiropractor in the office and was very disappointed when I tried Dr. Tyler.

Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Beverly Tyler's Credentials

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1998)

Secure Horizons